Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • RastaFox
    • By RastaFox 18th Mar 17, 5:17 PM
    • 22Posts
    • 4Thanks
    RastaFox
    UKPC served court claim
    • 18th Mar 17, 5:17 PM
    UKPC served court claim 18th Mar 17 at 5:17 PM
    As per my last thread i have received a claim form from County Court Business Centre claiming 1200 queens from me. They have added the Court Fee and Legal representatives costs to the claim.

The next thing I should do is acknowledge the service and ask for the 28 day extension? The papers also say that they will send me the particulars in the next 14 days. Should I maybe wait for this to arrive first? The parkopig also threatened me again today as soon as I parked at work.

Does anyone maybe know a paid service that would help me fight these guys? I am a final year student with a month left to finish my degree so I really don't have the time to be researching the legal lingo... Thanks for the help so far!
Page 1
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 18th Mar 17, 5:27 PM
    • 45,809 Posts
    • 58,786 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 18th Mar 17, 5:27 PM
    • 18th Mar 17, 5:27 PM
    Please reply on your own thread, no new threads about the same issue as it makes us less informed and able to help you.

Does anyone maybe know a paid service that would help me fight these guys?
    Originally posted by RastaFox
    None anyone here can recommend these days. Do not reply to any private message from someone with less posts then a thousand. You can trust us regulars to do this for free, on the open forum.
    Last edited by Coupon-mad; 18-03-2017 at 5:49 PM.
    PRIVATE PCN in England/Wales? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT

Click on the trail, top of this page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    DON'T read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,449Posts Today

6,828Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Ugh another one trying it! Beware https://t.co/Ab9fCRA76F

• Follow Martin