Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • soolin
    • By soolin 18th Mar 17, 3:25 PM
    • 58,331Posts
    • 41,279Thanks
    soolin
    lost items
    • 18th Mar 17, 3:25 PM
    lost items 18th Mar 17 at 3:25 PM
    I'm hoping I haven't got a lost Post Office bag as I've had 2 'where is my item' from post sent on Wednesday 2nd class. Ebay naturally assume the latest 2nd class can possibly arrive is today.....

I've also got a third from earlier in the week but I know that one is a scammer as they reported the loss to me on Wednesday with lots of exclamation marks and statements of being really upset at already having waited for almost 2 weeks and demanding an immediate refund. A quick check showed they bought the item Tuesday morning, the day before, and not two weeks previously as stated.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move posts there. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
Page 1
    • RFW
    • By RFW 18th Mar 17, 9:23 PM
    • 8,304 Posts
    • 4,864 Thanks
    RFW
    • 18th Mar 17, 9:23 PM
    • 18th Mar 17, 9:23 PM
    I had a seemingly missing bag for a few days a while ago, it started to appear a couple of days late.

This last week I had a complaining customer insisting her parcel should have arrived. It was returned to me, her address was incorrect. She later told me she'd moved but the old address had said they would pass it on, they didn't. It was a courier parcel so a fair chunk to send. She asked for me to resend, I said I would at my earliest convenience. She then complained that it wasn't there the next day, not once offering to pay towards me resending. I do struggle being nice to some people.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

211Posts Today

1,396Users online

Martin's Twitter