Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Elljay
    • By Elljay 18th Mar 17, 12:10 PM
    • 567Posts
    • 775Thanks
    Elljay
    Leah's Lifeline
    • 18th Mar 17, 12:10 PM
    Leah's Lifeline 18th Mar 17 at 12:10 PM
    I am trying to help a group raise money for a young mum who desperately needs life saving surgery not provided by the NHS. She has about 5-6 weeks to raise the rest of the money needed to fund her trip to Barcelona. She has still got £30k to raise. They have raised £32k already and have various fund raising things on the go (fun days, walks etc). The registration process to register the charity is ongoing so I can't appeal directly on here. Can anyone suggest any ideas to raise money quickly? She has a facebook page and is on gofundme. She has been in the local and National press but time really is running out. She needs to pay for the operation that is booked for the end of April. #Leahslifeline
    I hope I haven't broken any rules.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,984Posts Today

7,495Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Interesting, most people say they would champion a policy from a party they usually oppose. Yet is anyone brave eno? https://t.co/MWYGHunAqu

• RT @MSE_Deals: The MSE deals team are in the office nice and early to bring you full analysis of all the #BlackFriday deals throughout the?

• RT @MSE_Deals: #BlackFriday UPDATE... We've spotted some of Currys' prices are cheaper online than in its stores, eg, Sonos Play 1 £149 onl?

• Follow Martin