Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Richie_C
    • By Richie_C 18th Mar 17, 8:39 AM
    • 51Posts
    • 2Thanks
    Richie_C
    A Quick Question I Need Some Clarity On Please
    • 18th Mar 17, 8:39 AM
    A Quick Question I Need Some Clarity On Please 18th Mar 17 at 8:39 AM
    We are remortgaging and have a form from the solicitors to fill in and send back to them so the mortgage can be completed.

One of the questions has us confused, it states:

If requested by Accord have you returned the signed offer of acceptance to Accord Mortgages Ltd? This must be returned to avoid any delay to completion.

Basically what does this mean? We haven't had any forms from accord asking us to sign an offer of acceptance.

We do have a form which shows the valuation is correct and matches what we asked for.

Should we put N/A on the form?
Page 1
    • Richie_C
    • By Richie_C 18th Mar 17, 12:18 PM
    • 51 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Richie_C
    • 18th Mar 17, 12:18 PM
    • 18th Mar 17, 12:18 PM
    Is anyone able to clarify this for me please?
    • Richie_C
    • By Richie_C 19th Mar 17, 12:33 PM
    • 51 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Richie_C
    • 19th Mar 17, 12:33 PM
    ??
    • 19th Mar 17, 12:33 PM
    Anyone at all?
    • ACG
    • By ACG 19th Mar 17, 12:38 PM
    • 14,306 Posts
    • 7,091 Thanks
    ACG
    • 19th Mar 17, 12:38 PM
    • 19th Mar 17, 12:38 PM
    Call your solicitor tomorrow.

It does say "If applicable" so it may not be applicable.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
    • davidmcn
    • By davidmcn 19th Mar 17, 1:25 PM
    • 4,778 Posts
    • 4,348 Thanks
    davidmcn
    • 19th Mar 17, 1:25 PM
    • 19th Mar 17, 1:25 PM
    If requested by Accord have you returned the signed offer of acceptance to Accord Mortgages Ltd? This must be returned to avoid any delay to completion.

Basically what does this mean? We haven't had any forms from accord asking us to sign an offer of acceptance.
    Originally posted by Richie_C
    So it's not applicable then. Not sure why this is confusing!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,523Posts Today

7,664Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @jaihy: @MartinSLewis thank you! Like so many, I hadn't claimed ppi. During the last series I filled in the form...£2,700 cheque in the?

• Check if you're owed, totally free tool to help here... https://t.co/2Oto4B86tq https://t.co/vOpsYU6b3g

• Today's twitter poll: If they made a rule to standardise chips in the UK - which of these four (I only get 4 options) would u want it to be?

• Follow Martin