Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Miru
    • By Miru 18th Mar 17, 7:33 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Miru
    Help needed to make defence in county court
    • 18th Mar 17, 7:33 AM
    Help needed to make defence in county court 18th Mar 17 at 7:33 AM
    The claimant took me to the court. I have appealed in court for a parking ticket on a private land. now the claimant has provided the relevant details but not clear. I have been asked by the judge to make a new defence. I need help in this regard please. I am willing to anonymise the paper work and post them. Kindly advice as I don't have much time left
Page 1
    • MadHatter752
    • By MadHatter752 18th Mar 17, 7:59 AM
    • 181 Posts
    • 109 Thanks
    MadHatter752
    • 18th Mar 17, 7:59 AM
    • 18th Mar 17, 7:59 AM
    Hi Miru

I think people will need a bit more info from you in order to help! I would explain what has happened clearly, the names of the companies involved, what you have done and said so far in defending the claim and post paperwork you have received (yes take out you name address, car reg etc) and load up to Dropbox with the links in your post so people can access.

If you do this then once the "experts" come online they will have more information and be in a better position to help you.

Also read up on the forum about other defence cases they have helped with.
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 18th Mar 17, 8:53 AM
    • 13,586 Posts
    • 21,308 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 18th Mar 17, 8:53 AM
    • 18th Mar 17, 8:53 AM
    I think people will need a bit more info from you in order to help!
    Miracles-R-Us.com might be the best option!
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Lamilad
    • By Lamilad 18th Mar 17, 12:17 PM
    • 698 Posts
    • 1,529 Thanks
    Lamilad
    • 18th Mar 17, 12:17 PM
    • 18th Mar 17, 12:17 PM
    Do as Madhatter752 suggests and read the NEWBIES! sticky at the top of page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

147Posts Today

1,113Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin