Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 18th Mar 17, 4:23 AM
    • 276,101Posts
    • 27,901,062Thanks
    Lakshmi7
    E: 14/05 Win A Cornish Break At Carbis Bay Hotel & Spa
    • 18th Mar 17, 4:23 AM
    E: 14/05 Win A Cornish Break At Carbis Bay Hotel & Spa 18th Mar 17 at 4:23 AM
    Stay In Devon
    Last edited by Lakshmi7; 18-03-2017 at 4:02 PM.
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • okane ga nai
    • By okane ga nai 18th Mar 17, 7:57 AM
    • 2,764 Posts
    • 288,051 Thanks
    okane ga nai
    • 18th Mar 17, 7:57 AM
    • 18th Mar 17, 7:57 AM
    • The prize includes a one night stay for two adults with full Cornish breakfast, dinner in the Sands Restaurant and full use of the C Bay Spa facilities.
    • By entering the competition you agree to receive e-newsletters from Stay In Ltd and Carbis Bay Hotel, Spa and Estate. You can unsubscribe at any time.
    • Closing date for entries is midnight on the 14th May 2017.
    • The winner must redeem their prize before 23rd December 2017, excluding Easter, school and bank holidays periods.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,563Posts Today

7,677Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @jaihy: @MartinSLewis thank you! Like so many, I hadn't claimed ppi. During the last series I filled in the form...£2,700 cheque in the?

• Check if you're owed, totally free tool to help here... https://t.co/2Oto4B86tq https://t.co/vOpsYU6b3g

• Today's twitter poll: If they made a rule to standardise chips in the UK - which of these four (I only get 4 options) would u want it to be?

• Follow Martin