Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • RGT88
    • By RGT88 17th Mar 17, 7:19 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    RGT88
    Parking Eye - NHS Doctors Car Park
    • 17th Mar 17, 7:19 PM
    Parking Eye - NHS Doctors Car Park 17th Mar 17 at 7:19 PM
    Hi all,

I've just received a letter through from Parking Eye with the usual fine/threat if I don't pay within a certain amount of time.

Essentially I had an appointment on the 7th March at an NHS doctors surgery. I've used this surgery numerous times in the past but not for a couple of years.

I arrived at 10am for a doctors appointment and didn't leave until 10:40 because they were running late.

There were no receptionists when I arrived but I spotted a screen for logging in for my appointment which I did, then sat in the waiting room.

I didn't notice any signs telling me I had to register my car, there wasn't anyone to tell me I had to, and to be honest because I've used the surgery before I didn't think anything of leaving my car without logging it.

Do I have grounds for an appeal?

Thanks.
Page 1
    • TW1234
    • By TW1234 17th Mar 17, 8:20 PM
    • 117 Posts
    • 110 Thanks
    TW1234
    • 17th Mar 17, 8:20 PM
    • 17th Mar 17, 8:20 PM
    Yes.
    Start by complaining at the surgery, then read the Newbies thread, take some time to absorb it then follow the appropriate route.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,426Posts Today

6,975Users online

Martin's Twitter