Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • StyxianCetacean
    • By StyxianCetacean 17th Mar 17, 4:31 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 1Thanks
    StyxianCetacean
    Snatch - Pok!mon Go with prizes?
    • 17th Mar 17, 4:31 PM
    Snatch - Pok!mon Go with prizes? 17th Mar 17 at 4:31 PM
    (Disclaimer: New and stupid, unsure if this should be here or in competitions. Sorry if I got it wrong!)

Saw this app mentioned briefly on another messageboard a few days ago and thought I should share it with you lot. It's essentially the same as Pok!mon Go except that you get brown cardboard boxes instead of cute critters, and there's some stealing of boxes between players. Anyway, when you open the boxes you get in-game coins (most of the time), gift cards etc and very rarely cash (has to be paid via the Circle app).

I've been playing for about a week now and won a grand total of a quid so it's probably not going to make me rich any time soon, but it's money for nothing so I can't complain.

Any other forumites using the app? Had any luck with it so far?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,838Posts Today

8,614Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Sadly for those buying jointly "Where there are joint purchasers, all purchasers would need to be first-time buyers. "

• First time buyers usually defined as someone who has never owned or part owned a property https://t.co/yM3urZNs8z

• You will not pay stamp duty https://t.co/vHoCWiUXfo

• Follow Martin