Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • david dov
    • By david dov 17th Mar 17, 1:21 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    david dov
    airline claims not responsible
    • 17th Mar 17, 1:21 PM
    airline claims not responsible 17th Mar 17 at 1:21 PM
    i have an ongoing argument with BRUSSELS AIRLINES over a delayed flight which they claim was not their fault as air traffic control delayed them due to extreme weather conditions. i have checked the regional belgian weather reports for that date and nothing unusual seems to have occurred on that day. clear sunshine, visibility etc.. i have told the airline of my findings but they just refuse to back down. how can i prove they are making a false claim?
Page 1
    • Voyager2002
    • By Voyager2002 17th Mar 17, 1:28 PM
    • 11,594 Posts
    • 7,848 Thanks
    Voyager2002
    • 17th Mar 17, 1:28 PM
    • 17th Mar 17, 1:28 PM
    Have you tried contacting the relevant Air Traffic Control centre?

(Crazy as this sounds I did once do this when my Ryanair flight from Birmingham to Germany was delayed by Dutch ATC: sad to say their reply confirmed that Ryanair had been telling the truth to me.)

Remember that the extreme weather might not have occurred in Belgium...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,774Posts Today

7,272Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin