Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dazzaofdagenham
    • By dazzaofdagenham 17th Mar 17, 10:16 AM
    • 1,044Posts
    • 359Thanks
    dazzaofdagenham
    3 feel at home....coverage ??
    • 17th Mar 17, 10:16 AM
    3 feel at home....coverage ?? 17th Mar 17 at 10:16 AM
    My daughter (13) has a talk mobile sim only contract.

She's going away for a week soon as part of the 'guides' she does to Switzerland.
    I know this is part of '3' feel at home destination. Is there any coverage maps as for where this coverage is ?

Thanks
Page 2
    • Atasas
    • By Atasas 18th Mar 17, 1:32 PM
    • 626 Posts
    • 133 Thanks
    Atasas

I'm presuming you aren't a teenager or weren't ever a teenager with a mobile phone? Or ever had experience of having a teenager with a mobile phone?
    Originally posted by d123
    Me?- I've given mine a bank card with £50 spending limit, it was used first time, after 3 years, after his 16'th...
    Phone games, expenditure- I used to top with voucher roughly once a month, if he spent it before hand- he was only getting calls in.
    He kept getting on my nervs, when he was on wi-fi, but... one word and phone is in a draw

Not that I am that intimidating, but he was proud not to get on to my nerves, living with missus, college etc ruined him a bit, but phone he still pays himself for.
    Last edited by Atasas; 18-03-2017 at 1:37 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,777Posts Today

8,439Users online

Martin's Twitter