Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Topaz99
    • By Topaz99 17th Mar 17, 8:46 AM
    • 6Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Topaz99
    BT Cloud password retrieval?
    • 17th Mar 17, 8:46 AM
    BT Cloud password retrieval? 17th Mar 17 at 8:46 AM
    This maybe a long shot but is there anyway to get into my BT account, after my ex-husband had changed the password?

We had a BT account together, and I uploaded some things to the BT cloud 100GB that they supply, after the split, I realised that he's changed the password so now my uploads are in-accessible?!

I don't really want to ask as I know the answer to my question of 'Could I have the password for 10 minutes to remove my uploads!"

Do you think BT could do anything? I know his mobile and email for the account and have previous correspondence on the account for years, as we owned it jointly.

Is it worth trying to contact BT? or is it all as good as gone forever?
Page 1
    • JJ Egan
    • By JJ Egan 17th Mar 17, 8:59 AM
    • 9,361 Posts
    • 3,818 Thanks
    JJ Egan
    • 17th Mar 17, 8:59 AM
    • 17th Mar 17, 8:59 AM
    Who actually owns the account now .
    Are you paying BT if so you can contact them to reset .
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,792Posts Today

5,368Users online

Martin's Twitter