Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Pmogger
    • By Pmogger 17th Mar 17, 8:08 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Pmogger
    Care Parking Metrolink
    • 17th Mar 17, 8:08 AM
    Care Parking Metrolink 17th Mar 17 at 8:08 AM
    I received a PCN from Care Parking 3 weeks ago after parking on a Metrolink car park overnight after a couple too many on a night out.
    As a newbie I have read the relevant posts and am about to send an email as keeper to Care Parking on day 26 after receiving a windscreen ticket. I am using the template provided to complain about the poor signage, etc.. My question is..as the ticket was issued on Metrolink land should I include in this first contact the issues of Relevant Land and bye laws or do I keep that for the Popla appeal, when they reject this one. Obviously I am hoping that sending on day 26 will throw them and they mess up with the NTK.
    Any advice from the seasoned folk on here greatly appreciated.
Page 1
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 17th Mar 17, 8:22 AM
    • 11,790 Posts
    • 17,945 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 17th Mar 17, 8:22 AM
    • 17th Mar 17, 8:22 AM
    You've done your reading well. Keep any powder you have dry for POPLA. No matter what you put in your initial appeal, it is 95%+ likely to fail. Get your POPLA code.

As you say, delaying to day 26 will hopefully mean they screw up on the Keeper Liability front, giving you a slam dunk at POPLA.

Remember, no information as to who was driving - just stick exactly to the template.
    NEWBIES - wise up - DO NOT IGNORE A PARKING CHARGE NOTICE - you have been warned!

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Please note: I am NOT involved in any 'paid for' appeals service.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,846Posts Today

8,058Users online

Martin's Twitter