Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • xoxlauraxox
    • By xoxlauraxox 16th Mar 17, 6:38 PM
    • 3,589Posts
    • 29,504Thanks
    xoxlauraxox
    Mag Dailies post
    • 16th Mar 17, 6:38 PM
    Mag Dailies post 16th Mar 17 at 6:38 PM
    Hi all

I've been struggling for time recently due to personal family reasons so Mag Dailies have not been updated everyday.

I am going to do the list now but just wanted to warn everyone it might only be updated every couple of days for the next few weeks but I will try do it as often as I can. I've not even had much time to enter any competitions.

Are people still happy with me doing it or are you wanting me to try and find someone to take over?
    Thanks to everyone that posts
Page 1
    • cornishpasty1
    • By cornishpasty1 17th Mar 17, 9:01 AM
    • 23,447 Posts
    • 1,821,512 Thanks
    cornishpasty1
    • 17th Mar 17, 9:01 AM
    • 17th Mar 17, 9:01 AM
    Hi all

I've been struggling for time recently due to personal family reasons so Mag Dailies have not been updated everyday.

I am going to do the list now but just wanted to warn everyone it might only be updated every couple of days for the next few weeks but I will try do it as often as I can. I've not even had much time to enter any competitions.

Are people still happy with me doing it or are you wanting me to try and find someone to take over?
    Originally posted by xoxlauraxox

I've posted a poll asking how people comp, as it may be only me that uses the front page

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5619312
    Huge thanks to all that contribute positively to the forums

• soozie3
    • By soozie3 17th Mar 17, 9:02 AM
    • 272 Posts
    • 14,332 Thanks
    soozie3
    • 17th Mar 17, 9:02 AM
    • 17th Mar 17, 9:02 AM
    Thank you for continuing to update the magazine dailies. Please put your family first and don't worry about updating. I am grateful that you update every couple of days as although I am an infrequent user, when I enter I do so from the front page.

Was typing as cornishpasty1 posted!
    Last edited by soozie3; 17-03-2017 at 9:04 AM.
    • xoxlauraxox
    • By xoxlauraxox 17th Mar 17, 7:01 PM
    • 3,589 Posts
    • 29,504 Thanks
    xoxlauraxox
    • 17th Mar 17, 7:01 PM
    • 17th Mar 17, 7:01 PM
    I can update more frequently once i'm all sorted, usually i'd update at least once a day usually more but i'm soooooooo behind with everything at the moment
    • hdh74
    • By hdh74 17th Mar 17, 7:49 PM
    • 1,663 Posts
    • 53,822 Thanks
    hdh74
    • 17th Mar 17, 7:49 PM
    • 17th Mar 17, 7:49 PM
    Hi all

Originally posted by xoxlauraxox
    You do a fantastic job, and I am certainly grateful. Hope everything gets better for you and your family and whatever you can do is extremely appreciated but always put your family first. x
    • xoxlauraxox
    • By xoxlauraxox 17th Mar 17, 8:14 PM
    • 3,589 Posts
    • 29,504 Thanks
    xoxlauraxox
    • 17th Mar 17, 8:14 PM
    • 17th Mar 17, 8:14 PM
    I will keep at it then I will update this evening but will take a while so bear with me
    • lynwestie
    • By lynwestie 1st Apr 17, 2:18 PM
    • 462 Posts
    • 2,947 Thanks
    lynwestie
    • 1st Apr 17, 2:18 PM
    • 1st Apr 17, 2:18 PM
    I'm just grateful for you to update however often it's done laura. I too enter from the front page but it's easy enough for us to click on the comp site from the links above each section to check for any new ones between the updates. Don't worry - please X
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,168Posts Today

6,365Users online

Martin's Twitter