Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Katiehound
    • By Katiehound 16th Mar 17, 4:01 PM
    • 3,530Posts
    • 36,076Thanks
    Katiehound
    EXPIRED 165 bedding plug plants for 12.99 (free delivery)
    • 16th Mar 17, 4:01 PM
    EXPIRED 165 bedding plug plants for 12.99 (free delivery) 16th Mar 17 at 4:01 PM
    3 x trays of bedding plants for 12.99 (or each tray 8.99)
    55 of Geranium Parade
    55 of Begonia Destiny
    55 of Bizzie Lizzie Summer Waterfall ( trailing)
    Plants measure 4-8cm from root to tip

no end date given

No quibble refund or replacemnet if you are not completely happy with your order.
    Plants despatched within 10 days of receiving order

Order here:
    http://www.sagagardencentre.co.uk/spring-bedding-offer-165-plug-plants-for-only-1299?utm_source=March%20Magazine%20Offers%20Spring %20Bedding%20Offer&utm_medium=Saga%20Magazine%20Pr int&utm_campaign=Saga
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!

If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Thank You
Page 1
    • NeverInDebt
    • By NeverInDebt 16th Mar 17, 4:22 PM
    • 2,551 Posts
    • 3,014 Thanks
    NeverInDebt
    • 16th Mar 17, 4:22 PM
    • 16th Mar 17, 4:22 PM
    Thank you Katie just ordered
    • Sagz
    • By Sagz 16th Mar 17, 7:23 PM
    • 5,650 Posts
    • 8,370 Thanks
    Sagz
    • 16th Mar 17, 7:23 PM
    • 16th Mar 17, 7:23 PM
    Thanks very much op x
    Some days you're the dog..... most days you're the tree!
    • pinkladyvenus
    • By pinkladyvenus 18th Mar 17, 7:54 PM
    • 199 Posts
    • 369 Thanks
    pinkladyvenus
    • 18th Mar 17, 7:54 PM
    • 18th Mar 17, 7:54 PM
    Thank you from me as well a very good deal
    Sealed pot challenge member 437
    • dragonb4
    • By dragonb4 20th Mar 17, 3:33 PM
    • 26 Posts
    • 43 Thanks
    dragonb4
    • 20th Mar 17, 3:33 PM
    • 20th Mar 17, 3:33 PM
    thank you just what i needed
    • mcphail
    • By mcphail 31st Mar 17, 6:48 AM
    • 352 Posts
    • 1,133 Thanks
    mcphail
    • 31st Mar 17, 6:48 AM
    • 31st Mar 17, 6:48 AM
    Has anyone received their plants yet? Not had a dispatch e mail either
    • bcw123
    • By bcw123 31st Mar 17, 7:50 AM
    • 892 Posts
    • 13,042 Thanks
    bcw123
    • 31st Mar 17, 7:50 AM
    • 31st Mar 17, 7:50 AM
    Originally posted by mcphail
    Hi I ordered about 10 days ago and received them yesterday all in good shape very happy
    • Sagz
    • By Sagz 31st Mar 17, 9:25 AM
    • 5,650 Posts
    • 8,370 Thanks
    Sagz
    • 31st Mar 17, 9:25 AM
    • 31st Mar 17, 9:25 AM
    Mine arrived yesterday, via Yodel, no emails or text notifications. Al look healthy
    Some days you're the dog..... most days you're the tree!
    • NeverInDebt
    • By NeverInDebt 31st Mar 17, 10:35 AM
    • 2,551 Posts
    • 3,014 Thanks
    NeverInDebt
    • 31st Mar 17, 10:35 AM
    • 31st Mar 17, 10:35 AM
    I ordered within 30 minutes of the 1st post but not had mine yet. Hopefully soon

EDIT mine came this afternoon in one tray. Taken the8m t greenhouse to pot on tomorrow
    Last edited by NeverInDebt; 31-03-2017 at 10:23 PM.
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 31st Mar 17, 1:26 PM
    • 22,298 Posts
    • 45,750 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    Just ordered.

I'm no fan of genraniums (they smell horrid IMO) but given that I would otherwise spend a lot more on fare fewer plants am happy to give them away. Looking forward to my tutti-frutti colour scheme arriving before Easter.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...If in doubt, don't pull out... I love chaz-ing!
    • rachsecret
    • By rachsecret 31st Mar 17, 5:44 PM
    • 29 Posts
    • 106 Thanks
    rachsecret
    Got mine yesterday and had a text and e-mail confirmation. Plants look great.
    • malebolge
    • By malebolge 31st Mar 17, 11:13 PM
    • 425 Posts
    • 759 Thanks
    malebolge
    My plants also came yesterday, with no email etc. All healthy. I also ordered some gooseberry bushes and these arrived on Wednesday. Very pleased with the quality. The gooseberry bushes were in a box marked 'Jersey Plants Direct'. I looked on their website and they were the same price, with the same free delivery. They don;t have the 165 plants offer on there, but it does seem that they are Saga's suppliers. They do have a range of plug plants, and others. I've ordered from them before and been very happy. Some offers in newspapers are sent via Thompson & Morgan, and their quality can be iffy. If anyone wants to browse their website, it's http://www.jerseyplantsdirect.com/ As I said, the bedding plants offer isn't on there, but there are lots of other things.
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 1st Apr 17, 4:30 PM
    • 22,298 Posts
    • 45,750 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    Got mine yesterday and had a text and e-mail confirmation. Plants look great.
    Originally posted by rachsecret
    My plants also came yesterday, with no email etc. All healthy.
    Originally posted by malebolge
    I wish I'd ordered when the offer was originally posted, because I'd be planting them this weekend! I've just spent a couple of hours in the garden which now looks a lot neater, but a splash of colour wouldn't go amiss!

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...If in doubt, don't pull out... I love chaz-ing!
    • NeverInDebt
    • By NeverInDebt 2nd Apr 17, 10:14 AM
    • 2,551 Posts
    • 3,014 Thanks
    NeverInDebt
    I had a few empty spaces in the pack where either seeds didn't germinate or never had any seeds in. However its still good value.
    • malebolge
    • By malebolge 2nd Apr 17, 11:59 AM
    • 425 Posts
    • 759 Thanks
    malebolge
    I had a few empty spaces in the pack where either seeds didn't germinate or never had any seeds in. However its still good value.
    Originally posted by NeverInDebt
    They (as other firms) do try and account for this - the plants come in a 10 x 6 block, allowing for 5 empty plugs per section. I had 4 empty spaces in the busy lizzies, but that still left 56, more than they advertised.
    • KxMx
    • By KxMx 4th Apr 17, 3:53 PM
    • 6,958 Posts
    • 9,601 Thanks
    KxMx
    Jersey Plants don't really offer despatch or delivery updates, best you can do is sign up for an account and look at order history, when they've entered the final stage of despatch a date will appear next to the order, so you know at least despatch is imminent.
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 20th Apr 17, 11:11 AM
    • 22,298 Posts
    • 45,750 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    Originally posted by mcphail
    Mine arrived yesterday, via Yodel, no emails or text notifications. Al look healthy
    Originally posted by Sagz
    Nothing here, although Yodel claims to have delivered on Thursday. The BH didn't help, and all attempts to track these down have failed.

Am seriously PO'd.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

156Posts Today

1,214Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Ugh another one trying it! Beware https://t.co/Ab9fCRA76F

• Follow Martin