Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • CapPanda
    • By CapPanda 16th Mar 17, 2:56 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 1Thanks
    CapPanda
    PCN final reminder Civil Enforcement Ltd
    • 16th Mar 17, 2:56 PM
    PCN final reminder Civil Enforcement Ltd 16th Mar 17 at 2:56 PM
    I am very new to this forum and have been looking for advice.
    yesterday i received a final reminder before legal action letter from Civil Enforcement ltd for a charge that i apparently incurred on the 4th of feb, however it has no times or location for the charge and this is the first i have heard anything at all about it i have received no letters prior to this one.
    It says that as it has not been paid the lower rate cannot be used and i owe them £100 and gave fourteen days from the issue date which was the 13th if not they will be proceeding with debt recovery action and may incurr additional costs. is it to late to use the template appeal in the sticky thread?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated thank you.
Page 1
    • Fruitcake
    • By Fruitcake 16th Mar 17, 3:05 PM
    • 39,594 Posts
    • 79,187 Thanks
    Fruitcake
    • 16th Mar 17, 3:05 PM
    • 16th Mar 17, 3:05 PM
    Appeal using the BPA template in blue from the NEWBIES thread.

If ANPR was used, then the NTK should have arrived by day 14. If a windscreen ticket was given then the NTK must arrive between day 28 and 56. The latter appears to be the case here but like many scammers, they have not given the keeper enough information to do this in a fair manners.

In addition to the appeal, complain to the DVLA and BPA that no discount amount has been offered, and no information given about how the alleged event came about.

It would help if you can show us a redacted copy of the NTK.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister.

All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
    • CapPanda
    • By CapPanda 16th Mar 17, 3:49 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    CapPanda
    • 16th Mar 17, 3:49 PM
    • 16th Mar 17, 3:49 PM
    hxxp://imgur.com/a/2FE8f

theres the redacted NTK
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 17th Mar 17, 12:34 AM
    • 48,019 Posts
    • 61,469 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 17th Mar 17, 12:34 AM
    • 17th Mar 17, 12:34 AM
    http://imgur.com/a/2FE8f

Just email the usual BPA template appeal from the NEWBIES thread, asap, in the morning. Do not delay.
    PRIVATE PCN in England/Wales? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT

Click on the trail, top of this page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    DON'T read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

• CapPanda
    • By CapPanda 27th Mar 17, 4:49 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    CapPanda
    • 27th Mar 17, 4:49 PM
    • 27th Mar 17, 4:49 PM
    last friday i received a confirmation of cancellation letter from Civil Enforcement services in regards to the PCN

Thank you for the fast and helpful advice
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 27th Mar 17, 6:04 PM
    • 48,019 Posts
    • 61,469 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 27th Mar 17, 6:04 PM
    • 27th Mar 17, 6:04 PM
    Easy, wasn't it?! Well done for taking that leap of faith, this forum's advice works and it is free.
    PRIVATE PCN in England/Wales? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT

Click on the trail, top of this page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    DON'T read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,189Posts Today

5,195Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin