Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • cazfett
    • By cazfett 16th Mar 17, 11:33 AM
    • 688Posts
    • 106,998Thanks
    cazfett
    E: 31/05 Win 2 VIP Places to a Pizza Masterclass at John Lewis Oxford Street
    • 16th Mar 17, 11:33 AM
    E: 31/05 Win 2 VIP Places to a Pizza Masterclass at John Lewis Oxford Street 16th Mar 17 at 11:33 AM
    John Lewis

Award winning head pizzaiuolo Gianni Scotto Di Carlo will share with you his secrets, and guide you to make a great Neapolitan pizza dough.The class will be followed by a three course meal including a starter, a main, a dessert and of course some bubbles, all prepared by our fantastic chefs!

WHAT IS INCLUDED:

Pizza making masterclass covering dough preparation, tips on home baking techniques and best ingredients to use
    The dough for up to 4 Neapolitan pizza that you will be able to bake at home once it is fully proofed
    Our recipe
    Your signed pizza maker certificate and a pizzaiolo Rossopomodoro apron
    A 3 course meal including a starter, a main (pizza or pasta or salad) and a dessert from a specially designed menu.
    A complimentary glass of prosecco

Terms and Conditions:
    1. Entries must be made online via this page and entry into the draw implies acceptance of these conditions. 2. Only one entry per customer. 3. Entrants must be UK residents at least 18 years of age. 4. There is 1 prize to be won: 2 VIP places to a Rossopomodoro pizza masterclass at John Lewis Oxford Street. The prize must be booked by 31 December 2017. Time and date of the class are subject to availability. 5. The closing date for entry is 31 May 2017. 6. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are incomplete or illegible, or which fail to be properly submitted. 7. The prize will be awarded to the first entry drawn at random from all valid entries received by 31 May 2017. 8. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. 9. The prize must be accepted as offered. 10. No cash alternatives. 11. Winners will be notified by email. 12. The winners’ names and counties can be obtained by sending a stamped SAE to Marketing (my JL Rewards)John Lewis plc, 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. 13. No purchase necessary. 14. No automated, bulk consumer group or third party entries are permitted.
Page 1
    • Moneybot
    • By Moneybot 16th Mar 17, 1:38 PM
    • 5,690 Posts
    • 164,501 Thanks
    Moneybot
    • 16th Mar 17, 1:38 PM
    • 16th Mar 17, 1:38 PM
    Thanks

You need a My John Lewis membership number to enter
    Please note all references to "The Newt" are to my newt not to any other newt.

ps Yes I know the newt is my imaginary pet newt so is in fact a made up newt and the other newt or newts might be real newts but I don't care!!!!
    • the egg
    • By the egg 16th Mar 17, 1:53 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 25 Thanks
    the egg
    • 16th Mar 17, 1:53 PM
    • 16th Mar 17, 1:53 PM
    thanks, you can register here, it only takes a sec- I just did it

just go to John Lewis dot com forward slash sign in (cant post link yet sorry)
    • the egg
    • By the egg 16th Mar 17, 1:56 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 25 Thanks
    the egg
    • 16th Mar 17, 1:56 PM
    • 16th Mar 17, 1:56 PM
    https://www.johnlewis.com/signin

yay I can post links now since that last post above!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

131Posts Today

993Users online

Martin's Twitter