Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 16th Mar 17, 6:29 AM
    • 12,027Posts
    • 38,856Thanks
    sarah1972
    EXPIRED Mothers Day Beauty Box free with £30 Spend at M&S
    • 16th Mar 17, 6:29 AM
    EXPIRED Mothers Day Beauty Box free with £30 Spend at M&S 16th Mar 17 at 6:29 AM
    http://www.marksandspencer.com/mothers-day-beauty-box/p/p22510812?&pdpredirect

MOTHERíS DAY BEAUTY BOX
    New Beauty Box Free when you spend £30 on beauty. Add to bag to redeem.
    T314860G

Free Motherís Day Beauty box when you spend £30 on beauty. Follow these simple steps: 1. Add your beauty box to your bag. 2. Spend £30 or more on beauty. 3. Discount will be applied at checkout.
    Contains 9 products: Studio 10 Age Reverse Perfecting Lipliner 1.38g, Neal's Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty Balm 15g, Balance Me Radiance Face Oil 10ml, Nature's Ingredients Lemon Verbena OR Aloe Vera Foam Bath 60ml, Aqua Rose Eau de Toilette 25ml, Heyland & Whittle Luxurious Rose Soap 95g, L'Occitane En Provance Shea Butter Intensive Hand Balm OR Shea Hand Cream 10ml, Ren Moroccan Rose Otto Body Wash 50ml, Nails Inc. Gel One Coat Nail Polish Portobello Court 10ml. For ingredient lists please refer to individual product page.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 1
    • Chris25
    • By Chris25 16th Mar 17, 3:53 PM
    • 10,806 Posts
    • 10,395 Thanks
    Chris25
    • 16th Mar 17, 3:53 PM
    • 16th Mar 17, 3:53 PM
    thank you for this - I was going to get some cologne but wasn't sure which one to pick so when I saw this thought I'd better get a move on before the free gifts all go

I still couldn't make up my mind and kept changing one bottle to the other whilst in my basket. When I finally chose, I noticed that there was no reduction for the Beauty Box, rang CS who told me that, to qualify for box, you have to buy non-discounted items.
    • chum
    • By chum 16th Mar 17, 5:40 PM
    • 1,179 Posts
    • 62,244 Thanks
    chum
    • 16th Mar 17, 5:40 PM
    • 16th Mar 17, 5:40 PM
    thank you for this - I was going to get some cologne but wasn't sure which one to pick so when I saw this thought I'd better get a move on before the free gifts all go

I still couldn't make up my mind and kept changing one bottle to the other whilst in my basket. When I finally chose, I noticed that there was no reduction for the Beauty Box, rang CS who told me that, to qualify for box, you have to buy non-discounted items.
    Originally posted by Chris25
    Not so, offer works with other offers....with the Percy & Reed products, I got a free £14 shampoo and the beauty box.
    Chum
    • Chris25
    • By Chris25 18th Mar 17, 9:06 AM
    • 10,806 Posts
    • 10,395 Thanks
    Chris25
    • 18th Mar 17, 9:06 AM
    • 18th Mar 17, 9:06 AM
    and for a short time there's a 20% off M&S code on Quidco
    • Shandygirl
    • By Shandygirl 18th Mar 17, 7:34 PM
    • 234 Posts
    • 685 Thanks
    Shandygirl
    • 18th Mar 17, 7:34 PM
    • 18th Mar 17, 7:34 PM
    Thanks so much for posting. Went into my local M & S only 3 beauty boxes left. Bought a beautiful blusher, bb cream & hand wash. Love all the products in the beauty box already tried the balance me face oil it's lovely. Thanks again.
    • jeppy
    • By jeppy 20th Mar 17, 9:21 PM
    • 3,283 Posts
    • 6,959 Thanks
    jeppy
    • 20th Mar 17, 9:21 PM
    • 20th Mar 17, 9:21 PM
    Doesnt work on line must have all gone - Shame great deal!
    ACII and Chartered so now I can focus on learning to play my beautiful Sax. 🎷
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,095Posts Today

6,530Users online

Martin's Twitter