Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • moremore
    • By moremore 15th Mar 17, 8:12 PM
    • 420Posts
    • 102Thanks
    moremore
    Sky Package
    • 15th Mar 17, 8:12 PM
    Sky Package 15th Mar 17 at 8:12 PM
    Got code for Sky package for great value been told there is 30 day cooling off period. What is the Sky TV that is attached to the offer is this good?

I am with PlusNet and get very little support but agree a package with them and paid year up front for package. I got 10 more cooling off period with them so hopefully I will get my upfront money back from them. I expect it will be a big hassle as they do not seem to want to answer any question on member centre.

I have done speed test and upload 2.2mb not good as I have lost work I was doing casue me problems I live near exchange and should be getting a better speed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Page 1
    • brewerdave
    • By brewerdave 16th Mar 17, 8:51 AM
    • 4,388 Posts
    • 1,783 Thanks
    brewerdave
    • 16th Mar 17, 8:51 AM
    • 16th Mar 17, 8:51 AM
    The cooling off period applies from date of placing order .Once your service is up and running,then the cooling off period is over.
    I presume you have paid line rental up front? - they won't allow you to cancel without penalty - you have to give them the opportunity to solve your broadband speed issues - as you are getting 2.2Mb upload speeds I presume that you are on "fibre".
    EDIT - For technical help on testing your connection,you are better off posting on Plusnet's user forum - there are other users on there (not PN staff) who might be able to diagnose your speed issues.
    Last edited by brewerdave; 16-03-2017 at 8:53 AM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

950Posts Today

7,215Users online

Martin's Twitter