Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Spirit
    • By Spirit 15th Mar 17, 3:43 PM
    • 5,479Posts
    • 48,071Thanks
    Spirit
    Packaged Account Success Lloyds using resolver
    • 15th Mar 17, 3:43 PM
    Packaged Account Success Lloyds using resolver 15th Mar 17 at 3:43 PM
    I made a claim using the MSE/Resolver tool last week.

I submitted it on 8/3/17 giving detail of why I was ineligible for some benefits and details of other benefits held that the package duplicated.

I had a telephone call from Lloyds complaints handler on Monday 13/3/17 as they wanted to discuss it. The call handler advised that they thought earlier accounts had also born charges for "benefits". They agreed to investigate that too.

These claims went back to the early 1990's, and I had only my memory to rely on as all documentation long disposed of.

It could only be corroborated by any records held by the bank.

Today 15/3/17 there are two payments in our account totalling £4853.

Well done Lloyds Bank and MSE/Resolver. Great customer service to right a wrong and brilliant consumer education.
    Last edited by Spirit; 15-03-2017 at 3:45 PM. Reason: Clarity
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

228Posts Today

1,398Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • You're right, of course. How silly of me. After all, all my work is solely focused on my own personal circumstance? https://t.co/m6DHzFUjzg

• RT @ARJMOR: @MartinSLewis It may well be kind of random, but the algorithm used has a bias to the unpopular seats.

• It seems what Ryanair is saying is "don't pay and we leave you the seats we don't think people want and they're in the middle."

• Follow Martin