Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • beckle_82
    • By beckle_82 15th Mar 17, 3:39 PM
    • 166Posts
    • 2,177Thanks
    beckle_82
    Parcel Force nightmare - any advice?
    • 15th Mar 17, 3:39 PM
    Parcel Force nightmare - any advice? 15th Mar 17 at 3:39 PM
    Hi guys,

I am having a Parcel Force nightmare - does anyone know what I can do? Basically my problem is:

- I sold an old laptop on ebay on Friday. I booked a Parcel Force 48 pick up on the Saturday and paid £11.99

- On Saturday I waited in all day and no one turned up

- I called Parcel Force on Monday and they said there was no record of my booking and they don't pick up on Saturday, so I had to cancel my postage label with paypal and rebook through them.

- I booked again (again paying £11.99) for a Tuesday pick up and let my buyer know it was going to be late

- I rang them on Tuesday and again they said there was no record of my booking again, but I could pay for a pick up over the phone (another £12.99) and someone would pick it up around lunch time. They said the driver would then print off a label when it was taken to the depot - I just needed to write the new tracking number on the box, which I did.

- Checking the tracking number today it only said it had been picked up, then that there was an error. So I rang again and spoke to someone who said they probably had an issue with the label and that someone would call me back when they found it!

I've spoken to their twitter team, spoken to about 25 people on the phone (some of who have just cut me off) and am now dealing with their online team. What should I do? I don't want my buyer to think I'm messing them around, but don't know what more I can do!
    Prizes:
    2013 - £3,500; 2014 - £8,200; 2015 - £9,300; 2016 - £6,500
    Thanks for everyone's help getting these xx
Page 1
    • Oakdene
    • By Oakdene 15th Mar 17, 3:41 PM
    • 1,141 Posts
    • 2,808 Thanks
    Oakdene
    • 15th Mar 17, 3:41 PM
    • 15th Mar 17, 3:41 PM
    I'd change the title to Parcel Farce....
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,064Posts Today

7,017Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin