Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Gooseberry17
    • By Gooseberry17 15th Mar 17, 1:14 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Gooseberry17
    Kingston Communications
    • 15th Mar 17, 1:14 PM
    Kingston Communications 15th Mar 17 at 1:14 PM
    Does anyone know when this area (Hull & East Riding) controlled by KC will allow other providers in so that we have options for our choice of broadband? I feel it is extremely unfair that the area has to pay ridiculous prices and some customers moving to the area want to stay with their current providers

Martin Lewis.... Help?!!!!
Page 1
    • littleboo
    • By littleboo 15th Mar 17, 2:13 PM
    • 504 Posts
    • 221 Thanks
    littleboo
    • 15th Mar 17, 2:13 PM
    • 15th Mar 17, 2:13 PM
    As far as I know, other providers have had access for some time, its just not a very attractive proposition for a small number of potential customers. I also read somewhere that Hull has a high number of exchanges relative to the number of customers. If true, that would make it even less attractive.
    • lee111s
    • By lee111s 15th Mar 17, 2:50 PM
    • 2,662 Posts
    • 1,841 Thanks
    lee111s
    • 15th Mar 17, 2:50 PM
    • 15th Mar 17, 2:50 PM
    Does anyone know when this area (Hull & East Riding) controlled by KC will allow other providers in so that we have options for our choice of broadband? I feel it is extremely unfair that the area has to pay ridiculous prices and some customers moving to the area want to stay with their current providers

Martin Lewis.... Help?!!!!
    Originally posted by Gooseberry17
    Move out of the area.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,512Posts Today

7,235Users online

Martin's Twitter