Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Penny Beech
    • By Penny Beech 15th Mar 17, 11:02 AM
    • 2Posts
    • 23Thanks
    Penny Beech
    E: 02/04 Win a framed print from flower artist Yvonne Coomber (FB)
    • 15th Mar 17, 11:02 AM
    E: 02/04 Win a framed print from flower artist Yvonne Coomber (FB) 15th Mar 17 at 11:02 AM
    Hello,

I'm new here, but keen to see what I can win. I find in live, it's always better to share the love... so giving helps win (Hopefully)

I found this and thought you will like it. You can win a framed print of from the flower artist Yvonne Coomber worth £310.

To take part you need to comment on the facebook post of why you would like to win a print. It helps if you sign up to the newsletter and like her facebook page to make sure you are notified if you win. You can find the details and facebook post on her website (I'm new and not allowed to post links yvonnecoomber.com/art-competitions/ It ends 2nd April 2017.

Good luck compers! x

Page 1
    • Ms Dee
    • By Ms Dee 15th Mar 17, 12:25 PM
    • 1,738 Posts
    • 74,956 Thanks
    Ms Dee
    • 15th Mar 17, 12:25 PM
    • 15th Mar 17, 12:25 PM
    Thanks for posting, welcome to the forum.

Competition post
    Terms and Conditions
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.

50 Challenges 2017 - 32/50
    • Penny Beech
    • By Penny Beech 15th Mar 17, 1:06 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 23 Thanks
    Penny Beech
    • 15th Mar 17, 1:06 PM
    • 15th Mar 17, 1:06 PM
    Thanks for the welcome Ms Dee
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,707Posts Today

7,471Users online

Martin's Twitter