Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Audaxer
    • By Audaxer 14th Mar 17, 3:01 PM
    • 162Posts
    • 36Thanks
    Audaxer
    Halifax Fantasy Trader registering problem
    • 14th Mar 17, 3:01 PM
    Halifax Fantasy Trader registering problem 14th Mar 17 at 3:01 PM
    I've been trying to register on to Halifax Fantasy Trader today, but despite talking to two members of staff at Halifax Share Dealing I still can't get logged on after finally getting a password accepted. This is because I am not receiving the email that should come to activate my registration, and I am advised it may be because my email address is an 'ntlworld' email address that their system is rejecting it. This is the only email address I have and it is very frustrating that I can't get signed on.

Just wondering if anyone else has used Halifax Fantasy Trader (or the real Halifax Share Dealing platform) and experienced similar problems?
Page 1
    • Ifts
    • By Ifts 14th Mar 17, 3:11 PM
    • 1,735 Posts
    • 1,079 Thanks
    Ifts
    • 14th Mar 17, 3:11 PM
    The Share Centre practice account...
    • 14th Mar 17, 3:11 PM
    If you don't have any joy in registering with the Halifax, the Share Centre offer a practice account too:

https://www.share.com/accounts/other-accounts/practice-account/account-overview/
    Never let the perfume of the premium overpower the odour of the risk
    • ColdIron
    • By ColdIron 14th Mar 17, 3:40 PM
    • 3,141 Posts
    • 3,560 Thanks
    ColdIron
    • 14th Mar 17, 3:40 PM
    • 14th Mar 17, 3:40 PM
    Open a gmail account?
    • Eco Miser
    • By Eco Miser 15th Mar 17, 4:39 PM
    • 2,800 Posts
    • 2,592 Thanks
    Eco Miser
    • 15th Mar 17, 4:39 PM
    • 15th Mar 17, 4:39 PM
    This is because I am not receiving the email that should come to activate my registration, and I am advised it may be because my email address is an 'ntlworld' email address that their system is rejecting it.
    Originally posted by Audaxer
    Log on to their webmail and check the spam folder.
    Eco Miser
    Saving money for well over half a century
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

204Posts Today

2,035Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Who do you think came out best in the Corbyn v May battle tonight?

• Clever by Paxman; subtly testing out "strong & stable" by focusing on u-turns on Brexit view, social care, self employed tax & election date

• Ps sadly i got in too late to have seen Corbyn, hence why no comment on his performance

• Follow Martin