Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mishomeister
    • By Mishomeister 13th Mar 17, 8:16 PM
    • 730Posts
    • 185Thanks
    Mishomeister
    Which car should I go for
    • 13th Mar 17, 8:16 PM
    Which car should I go for 13th Mar 17 at 8:16 PM
    I am looking to buy a first car for myself. There are 2 cars that would tick the boxes for criteria that I need. These are Nissan Micra and Vauxhal Corsa.
    So I was looking for some one to advice me in favour of or agianst buying either of the above cars.
Page 2
    • Mishomeister
    • By Mishomeister 16th Mar 17, 9:22 PM
    • 730 Posts
    • 185 Thanks
    Mishomeister
    Small car with small engine doesn't always mean cheap insurance. With 1 years NCD my 19 year old son was able to insure a 2005 2 litre petrol Ford Mondeo estate for £800 which was £600 cheaper than the 2005 1.3 litre Ford Fiesta whose engine he'd just blown up from lack of oil.
    Originally posted by Tarambor
    I have no NCD, and want a cheap car so I would not worry about every scratch that I may make whilst gaining my driving experience. When I willl become more experienced and confident driver this is when the time for a more serious car will come.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

162Posts Today

1,359Users online

Martin's Twitter