Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • book12
    • By book12 13th Mar 17, 8:14 PM
    • 2,499Posts
    • 552Thanks
    book12
    COD Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition
    • 13th Mar 17, 8:14 PM
    COD Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition 13th Mar 17 at 8:14 PM
    If you guys purchased COD Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition game download from the Microsoft store before (https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-digital-deluxe-edition/c4qnr5z103qw), does it:
    • come with one download where it has COD Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare® Remastered
    • two separate files to be downloaded - Infinite Warfare & Modern Warfare Remastered

Hope you guys can help.
Page 1
    • Chickabiddybex
    • By Chickabiddybex 14th Mar 17, 12:33 PM
    • 1,167 Posts
    • 1,467 Thanks
    Chickabiddybex
    • 14th Mar 17, 12:33 PM
    • 14th Mar 17, 12:33 PM
    I don't know the answer - but why? You get both games, why does it matter if they both download separately or together?
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 14th Mar 17, 5:37 PM
    • 28,980 Posts
    • 18,298 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 14th Mar 17, 5:37 PM
    • 14th Mar 17, 5:37 PM
    I can answer your question OP but I would have thought it would be 2 files 1 for each game.
    Je Suis Charlie
    • neoless
    • By neoless 20th Mar 17, 2:16 PM
    • 26 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    neoless
    • 20th Mar 17, 2:16 PM
    • 20th Mar 17, 2:16 PM
    Depends which version you buy. And Warfare Modern Warfare® Remastered this is a trial version. To activate the subscription you need to purchase a license key Modern Warfare Remastered
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,108Posts Today

6,544Users online

Martin's Twitter