Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • boatys
    • By boatys 13th Mar 17, 6:35 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    boatys
    PCN issued at Cockedge Shopping Centre
    • 13th Mar 17, 6:35 PM
    PCN issued at Cockedge Shopping Centre 13th Mar 17 at 6:35 PM
    Hi

Please can you offer any advice on a PCN that has been issued to us on 25/2/17 by Parking Eye?
    On Sunday 19th Feb myself & my disabled wife parked in a disabled bay at the Cockedge Shopping Centre Car Park in Warrington Cheshire.
    I did see a sign saying Free Parking for what I thought said 3 hours, but as it turned out was only for two hours. We left the Car Park after 2 hrs & 48 mins according to their ANPR cameras situated at the entrance & exit. They are now telling us to pay £100.
    I totally accept that I did not pay for the additional 48 mins, & that I should have spent time looking at the small print on the board.
    We have been back since & I have noticed that you are not told by the machine how much you owe for any excess time used. In which case you are being asked to guess how long over you are.
    Please can you offer any advice? I’d gladly pay for the 48 mins ( £3.00 ), but to be asked for £100 seems unfair.
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 13th Mar 17, 6:47 PM
    • 13,518 Posts
    • 16,538 Thanks
    Redx
    • 13th Mar 17, 6:47 PM
    • 13th Mar 17, 6:47 PM
    it may seem unfair but its actuall the "norm" (normal)

follow the advice for BPA members in the newbies sticky thread

USE THE BLUE TEXT TEMPLATE AS KEEPER (NOT DRIVER) ON THEIR WEBSITE

you are on their "hook" now
    Last edited by Redx; 13-03-2017 at 6:50 PM.
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,397Posts Today

7,991Users online

Martin's Twitter