Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • hupik
    • By hupik 13th Mar 17, 5:50 PM
    • 15Posts
    • 10Thanks
    hupik
    Ratesetter bonus
    • 13th Mar 17, 5:50 PM
    Ratesetter bonus 13th Mar 17 at 5:50 PM
    Last year I deposited £1000 with ratesetter for the £100 bonus

on 3rd March I received an email saying my loan had been repaid early and the interest was deposited along with my £1000 in a holding account as per my direction but still within ratesetter.

On 6th of March it hit 1 year since I deposited the Money and the money is still within ratesetter so bonus should be due (ratesetter itself says "Just keep at least £1,000 in your account for 0 more days. Click here to find out more.") The T&C say it will be deposited within a week.

As of todays date (13th) I have still to receive the bonus and its been exactly a week, has anyone actually been paid the bonus or had same issue as me
Page 1
    • Stompa
    • By Stompa 13th Mar 17, 6:01 PM
    • 7,600 Posts
    • 3,688 Thanks
    Stompa
    • 13th Mar 17, 6:01 PM
    • 13th Mar 17, 6:01 PM
    ...has anyone actually been paid the bonus...
    Originally posted by hupik
    Yes, about 10 days ago.
    Stompa
    • G_M
    • By G_M 13th Mar 17, 6:29 PM
    • 41,900 Posts
    • 48,486 Thanks
    G_M
    • 13th Mar 17, 6:29 PM
    • 13th Mar 17, 6:29 PM
    Give it a few more days and then contact them?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

711Posts Today

6,613Users online

Martin's Twitter