Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SallyG
    • By SallyG 13th Mar 17, 4:19 PM
    • 822Posts
    • 188Thanks
    SallyG
    Non flowering tulips
    • 13th Mar 17, 4:19 PM
    Non flowering tulips 13th Mar 17 at 4:19 PM
    Is there anything I can do to encourage flowering next year of early tulips that are in full leaf but have no flower buds this year - this would have been their third flowering season - never lifted- I give them a liquid feed after flowering- are they goners?
Page 1
    • dogstarheaven
    • By dogstarheaven 13th Mar 17, 7:54 PM
    • 1,370 Posts
    • 1,399 Thanks
    dogstarheaven
    • 13th Mar 17, 7:54 PM
    • 13th Mar 17, 7:54 PM
    Are we talking about the non-specie (as in alpine) varieties as mine have only come but the flowers aren't ready for a few more weeks. The main tall ones are from late March to May. I've not come across any that come up 'blind' (like daffodils when the bulbs are overcrowded and need dividing every so many years). A lot of mine don't come back after a few years due to mice, rot etc.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,074Posts Today

6,526Users online

Martin's Twitter