Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jkenn
    • By jkenn 13th Mar 17, 12:56 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 34Thanks
    jkenn
    Trustatrader complaint
    • 13th Mar 17, 12:56 PM
    Trustatrader complaint 13th Mar 17 at 12:56 PM
    I am taking a trader to court from Trustatrader however I am unlikely to get my money as the creep says he is now not working as he relied on Trustatrader which he is not on anymore. This mans work could have killed me.

However Trustatrader's mediation has been abysmal, it has been a farce. I think this is a really small operation and consumers are not helped or protected because they don't actually care very much.

I want to lodge a complaint against Trustatrader but to who ASA, Trading Standards?

Does anyone have any ideas ?

Thank you
Page 1
    • wealdroam
    • By wealdroam 13th Mar 17, 1:53 PM
    • 17,878 Posts
    • 14,601 Thanks
    wealdroam
    • 13th Mar 17, 1:53 PM
    • 13th Mar 17, 1:53 PM
    I am taking a trader to court from Trustatrader however I am unlikely to get my money as the creep says he is now not working as he relied on Trustatrader which he is not on anymore. This mans work could have killed me.

However Trustatrader's mediation has been abysmal, it has been a farce. I think this is a really small operation and consumers are not helped or protected because they don't actually care very much.

I want to lodge a complaint against Trustatrader but to who ASA, Trading Standards?

Does anyone have any ideas ?

Thank you
    Originally posted by jkenn
    You already have responses to your earlier post.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

112Posts Today

1,600Users online

Martin's Twitter