Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Thriftypaul
    • By Thriftypaul 13th Mar 17, 1:02 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Thriftypaul
    Parkingeye and Equtia name error
    • 13th Mar 17, 1:02 PM
    Parkingeye and Equtia name error 13th Mar 17 at 1:02 PM
    hello

I m hoping someone can help with the threatening letters from Equita on behalf of parkingeye chasing 145. I ve ignored all previous letters and not contacted them. they re threating court action however they have consistently referred to me as Mr Taylor. My surname actually starts with another letter. should I contact them and inform them of the error stating there is no Mr Taylor at this address and not disclose my name.

regards
Page 1
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 13th Mar 17, 1:11 PM
    • 6,799 Posts
    • 6,758 Thanks
    pappa golf
    • 13th Mar 17, 1:11 PM
    • 13th Mar 17, 1:11 PM
    check the name on your v5
    Have YOU had to walk 500 miles?
    Were you advised to walk 500 more?
    You could be entitled to compensation.
    Call the Pro Claimers NOW.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 13th Mar 17, 1:53 PM
    • 45,809 Posts
    • 58,776 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 13th Mar 17, 1:53 PM
    • 13th Mar 17, 1:53 PM
    hello

I m hoping someone can help with the threatening letters from Equita on behalf of parkingeye chasing 145. I ve ignored all previous letters and not contacted them. they re threating court action however they have consistently referred to me as Mr Taylor. My surname actually starts with another letter. should I contact them and inform them of the error stating there is no Mr Taylor at this address and not disclose my name.

regards
    Originally posted by Thriftypaul
    Where was the parking event? Odd that they haven't sued, is it in Scotland?
    PRIVATE PCN in England/Wales? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT

Click on the trail, top of this page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    DON'T read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

43Posts Today

3,291Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Ugh another one trying it! Beware https://t.co/Ab9fCRA76F

• Follow Martin