Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • lisa110rry
    • By lisa110rry 13th Mar 17, 12:03 PM
    • 1,712Posts
    • 3,017Thanks
    lisa110rry
    Eon Business Energy - website down?
    • 13th Mar 17, 12:03 PM
    Eon Business Energy - website down? 13th Mar 17 at 12:03 PM
    This morning I had an email saying my bill is ready, but for the life of me I cannot get the website to open, I fear there is a problem.

Does anyone have the telephone number for Eon Business Energy?
    “And all shall be well. And all shall be well. And all manner of things shall be exceeding well.”
    ― Julian of Norwich
    In other words, Don't Panic!
Page 1
  • E.ON Company Representative: Helena
    • 13th Mar 17, 12:13 PM
    • 13th Mar 17, 12:13 PM
    Hiya lisa110rry,

I'm really sorry, the website is down at the moment and we're working on getting it back up and running.

If you could try again in a bit, it should be back on.

I'm sorry I'm not allowed to post phone numbers, but if you email me I can give it to you that way. Email in my profile page.

Thank you

Helena
    Last edited by E.ON Company Representative: Helena; 13-03-2017 at 12:16 PM.
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • lisa110rry
    • By lisa110rry 13th Mar 17, 2:25 PM
    • 1,712 Posts
    • 3,017 Thanks
    lisa110rry
    • 13th Mar 17, 2:25 PM
    • 13th Mar 17, 2:25 PM
    Thanks Helena, I managed to get a phone number and the excellent Alex helped me immediately by sending a copy of our bill to my email. I wasn't expecting such a quick and professional response, I must say, I was just trying to find out if it was me or your website.

I've emailed Alex (I do know his surname but don't want to write it on a forum) to ask if there's anyone I should email to say how well he handled the call.
    “And all shall be well. And all shall be well. And all manner of things shall be exceeding well.”
    ― Julian of Norwich
    In other words, Don't Panic!
  • E.ON Company Representative: Helena
    • 13th Mar 17, 2:28 PM
    • 13th Mar 17, 2:28 PM
    Thanks Helena, I managed to get a phone number and the excellent Alex helped me immediately by sending a copy of our bill to my email. I wasn't expecting such a quick and professional response, I must say, I was just trying to find out if it was me or your website.

I've emailed Alex (I do know his surname but don't want to write it on a forum) to ask if there's anyone I should email to say how well he handled the call.
    Originally posted by lisa110rry
    Thank you very much for letting me know.

I'm so pleased you've got everything sorted out and thank you for the lovely feedback.

You can email his full name to me and I can pass your feedback and your post on to his manger.

Thanks again.

WebForumAdvisors@eonenergy.com

Helena
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

83Posts Today

1,557Users online

Martin's Twitter