Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Polmop
    • By Polmop 13th Mar 17, 11:01 AM
    • 526Posts
    • 743Thanks
    Polmop
    Postage from Greece query
    • 13th Mar 17, 11:01 AM
    Postage from Greece query 13th Mar 17 at 11:01 AM
    Hi, not sure if this is the correct place to post this.
    My daughter has just come back from a school trip to Athens, and has just realised that she has left 2 dresses and a top hanging up in the wardrobe.
    The hotel has told me that they will get a local courier firm to give me a price but I could also try getting a price over here.
    Any ideas who would quote and would it be worth it
    Thanks
Page 1
    • mrcol1000
    • By mrcol1000 13th Mar 17, 12:15 PM
    • 4,154 Posts
    • 3,587 Thanks
    mrcol1000
    • 13th Mar 17, 12:15 PM
    • 13th Mar 17, 12:15 PM
    You need to try a parcel broker like Parcel2go or Interparcel. You could buy a label and e-mail it to them. It is likely to be at least £20.
    However I am guessing the hotel could get a better deal at home with their local postal service.
    If you arrange a courier then you'd need to give weight and size measurements. If the hotel got it wrong then you could be stung with extra charges.
    Unless they are designer clothes or have special value I'd not bother personally.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

169Posts Today

1,711Users online

Martin's Twitter