Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • loulou41
    • By loulou41 12th Mar 17, 7:28 PM
    • 2,641Posts
    • 170Thanks
    loulou41
    Apple magsafe 2 45 watts
    • 12th Mar 17, 7:28 PM
    Apple magsafe 2 45 watts 12th Mar 17 at 7:28 PM
    BRAND NEW GENUINE ORIGINAL APPLE MACBOOK 45W MAGSAFE 2 OEM ADAPTER CHARGER SEALED& IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING (UK 3 PIN PLUG)
    Interested to bid for the above on ebay bid starts at £15 and it seems genuine & boxed. Interested to know what others think.

If it is genuine why does it mention OEM. With ebay you never know. Thanks
Page 1
    • were
    • By were 12th Mar 17, 7:34 PM
    • 570 Posts
    • 337 Thanks
    were
    • 12th Mar 17, 7:34 PM
    • 12th Mar 17, 7:34 PM
    Original equipment manufacturers.... well to say it is the real deal

it could be a genuine replacement part, but not oem. Like if you buy a refurb samsung phone you may get a genuine charger (capable of doing the job) and the charger might be manufactured by samsung, but it is not oem - the exact type that came with the phone

Even the words: oem, genuine and china, could be a misnomer.

My friend bought a fake R.....? watch from there, and he was questioned by the store how real do you want it to look.
    Last edited by were; 12-03-2017 at 7:43 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

325Posts Today

1,187Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Nice debating with (all but the rude ones) of you. Bedtime for me now. Goodnight #bbcqt

• RT @kevmthomas: @MartinSLewis It was a comment you made about the referendum being a binary choice on a non binary issue that helped me rea?

• To clarify this. Cameron's gamble that having a stark vote'd mean his team won. He gambled wrong (that's not a stat? https://t.co/NSCT3aKvGS

• Follow Martin