Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • CopyTaster
    • By CopyTaster 12th Mar 17, 4:31 PM
    • 6Posts
    • 0Thanks
    CopyTaster
    Indigo wrong online. Do I pay?
    • 12th Mar 17, 4:31 PM
    Indigo wrong online. Do I pay? 12th Mar 17 at 4:31 PM
    I get a fine for forgetting to pay my daily fee at a London Midland car park. I go to the Indigo pcn webpage to pay. My car registration has not been put in properly by , I think have mixed a letter for a number. Do I still pay if Indigo has go their digits wrong. My details were right on the paper pcn put on my windscreen but wrong on their payment pcn website. #honestyconundrum
Page 1
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 12th Mar 17, 4:50 PM
    • 50,183 Posts
    • 63,564 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 12th Mar 17, 4:50 PM
    • 12th Mar 17, 4:50 PM
    LOL, not a dilemma or a conundrum! You do not pay scammers. All private parking firms are considered here to be in a barrel of rotten apples, all festering around together. They are not interested in 'parking management'.

Indigo are dead easy to beat at POPLA stage appeal, every time, 100%. Just follow the advice in post #1 and #3 of the NEWBIES PLEASE READ THESE FAQS FIRST' thread and also search the forum for 'Indigo POPLA' to see how flipping easy this scam is to see off.

Do not write an ordinary appeal in your own words, not now and not at POPLA stage. Use the templates in the NEWBIES thread at the top!
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• Fruitcake
    • By Fruitcake 12th Mar 17, 5:04 PM
    • 40,305 Posts
    • 80,507 Thanks
    Fruitcake
    • 12th Mar 17, 5:04 PM
    • 12th Mar 17, 5:04 PM
    No of course you don't pay. You follow the tried and tested appeal process already explained by Coupon-mad who has helpfully added a guide on how to find the information you need in her signature.

As this appears to be a train station car park you may find it is covered by byelaws that give you additional winning appeal points.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister.

All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,824Posts Today

7,701Users online

Martin's Twitter