Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • tensandunits
    • By tensandunits 11th Mar 17, 4:01 PM
    • 814Posts
    • 1,220Thanks
    tensandunits
    HMV shops?
    • 11th Mar 17, 4:01 PM
    HMV shops? 11th Mar 17 at 4:01 PM
    Does anyone know if HMV are closing? We've had 2 HMV shops close down nearby, I just wondered if it's going into administration, or going to be online-only?

Seems a shame if that's the case, but I'm finding I have to get all of my music online these days. Gone are the days when I could browse record shops for what I want.
Page 1
    • craigr98
    • By craigr98 11th Mar 17, 4:07 PM
    • 152 Posts
    • 28 Thanks
    craigr98
    • 11th Mar 17, 4:07 PM
    • 11th Mar 17, 4:07 PM
    Have you considered streaming? No Hmv haven't gone into administration.
    • tensandunits
    • By tensandunits 11th Mar 17, 4:19 PM
    • 814 Posts
    • 1,220 Thanks
    tensandunits
    • 11th Mar 17, 4:19 PM
    • 11th Mar 17, 4:19 PM
    Oh, ok. I wonder why their shops keep closing then. Our nearest now is probably London.

No, I like to have the physical CD or record in my hand. I'm not into downloads and streaming.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,805Posts Today

7,209Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin