Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Xxlouisekxx
    • By Xxlouisekxx 11th Mar 17, 12:55 PM
    • 25Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Xxlouisekxx
    Anyone know much about principality please?
    • 11th Mar 17, 12:55 PM
    Anyone know much about principality please? 11th Mar 17 at 12:55 PM
    Hi myself and my partner have had our application submitted last night with Principality by our broker. Anyone know around how long they were waiting to hear back or what principality are like? We don't have any defaults or late payments the only thing is I have an overdraft of 500 that I regularly use but never go over my partner doesn't have an overdraft. Principally is the one he chose suitable for us? Any feedback would be much appriciated thank you 😊
Page 1
    • Xxlouisekxx
    • By Xxlouisekxx 11th Mar 17, 2:48 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Xxlouisekxx
    • 11th Mar 17, 2:48 PM
    • 11th Mar 17, 2:48 PM
    Also just been told by applying through broker we don't get 1000 cash back from principality as we
    Are first time buyers so he said if we want we can stop with Him and go direct through them?? Bit unsure about what to do does it mean we have to go through everything again?
    • ACG
    • By ACG 11th Mar 17, 5:02 PM
    • 15,394 Posts
    • 7,784 Thanks
    ACG
    • 11th Mar 17, 5:02 PM
    • 11th Mar 17, 5:02 PM
    I was previously with Principality. They are a bit middle of the road, can be a bit anal with some things but normally too bad.

If you apply directly, you would need to cancel your current application and start from scratch I would imagine.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
    • Xxlouisekxx
    • By Xxlouisekxx 11th Mar 17, 6:22 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Xxlouisekxx
    • 11th Mar 17, 6:22 PM
    • 11th Mar 17, 6:22 PM
    Thank you for your reply so you don't think they would reject us just based on me having an overdraft? But as said never gone over it.
    • glosoli
    • By glosoli 11th Mar 17, 6:34 PM
    • 633 Posts
    • 365 Thanks
    glosoli
    • 11th Mar 17, 6:34 PM
    • 11th Mar 17, 6:34 PM
    I don't think the over draft will make any difference to your application what so ever.
    • Xxlouisekxx
    • By Xxlouisekxx 11th Mar 17, 6:35 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Xxlouisekxx
    • 11th Mar 17, 6:35 PM
    • 11th Mar 17, 6:35 PM
    Glosoli thanks for your reply
    • Xxlouisekxx
    • By Xxlouisekxx 12th Mar 17, 5:04 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Xxlouisekxx
    • 12th Mar 17, 5:04 PM
    • 12th Mar 17, 5:04 PM
    Anyone else please?
    • Xxlouisekxx
    • By Xxlouisekxx 13th Mar 17, 5:07 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Xxlouisekxx
    • 13th Mar 17, 5:07 PM
    • 13th Mar 17, 5:07 PM
    Anyone????
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,278Posts Today

7,065Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin