Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mabinogion
    • By Mabinogion 11th Mar 17, 12:03 PM
    • 62Posts
    • 9Thanks
    Mabinogion
    PCN in October2011
    • 11th Mar 17, 12:03 PM
    PCN in October2011 11th Mar 17 at 12:03 PM
    Hello as advised by this forum and others i have ignored every letter from Graham White Solicitors and BW Legal right up until today and have received a Claim Form / Claimant Excel Parking. On the right hand side it says in the County Court Business Centre. A claim No. and issue date. So is this a letter before claim (LBC) where I have to write a robust letter telling BW Legal to stop hassling me as the PCN was before October 2012 ?
    So would be grateful for more advice please. I was told to write to them stating I was not the person driving the car etc but don't know if this is the LBC or not. Please advise��
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Mabinogion; 20-03-2017 at 12:38 AM.
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 11th Mar 17, 1:58 PM
    • 15,151 Posts
    • 19,082 Thanks
    Redx
    • 11th Mar 17, 1:58 PM
    • 11th Mar 17, 1:58 PM
    stick to your other thread please

(the one I just replied in)

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5503028

thanks
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • Mabinogion
    • By Mabinogion 12th Mar 17, 10:30 AM
    • 62 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    Mabinogion
    • 12th Mar 17, 10:30 AM
    • 12th Mar 17, 10:30 AM
    Hello i am sorry to ask and don't know where to post more for fear of being told i am in or on the wrong section but all i want to know what this letter is that i received the other day and is this the one i have to write a 'robust' letter using one of the templates.
    I have read the sticky threads but don't know what applies to me as my PCN was before 2012.
    I wish i could show you the letter for you to know what i am talking about and how to respond to it.
    It says CLAIM FORM Claimant Excel Parking Ltd and their after also a Claim No. Issue Date.
    There are 3 other letters enclosed one called RESPONSE PACK
    With sections to Admission and Acknowledgement of Service.
    So where do i go from here? I never had an LBC it went from letters of claim which are all the same to this.
    Do i actually have to go to court? What do i do now?
    Sorry to keep asking but don't understand all this.
    • Redx
    • By Redx 12th Mar 17, 10:42 AM
    • 15,151 Posts
    • 19,082 Thanks
    Redx
    • 12th Mar 17, 10:42 AM
    • 12th Mar 17, 10:42 AM
    it is a court form, from Northampton (google MCOL , money claim on line)

we dont need to see the letter, we know its an MCOL , a court claim form

post #2 of the NEWBIES sticky thread near the top of this forum tells you more about dealing with it , at the moment it is the TOP THREAD in this forum, below the banner

yes you may have to go to court, which will be your local court once you ask for it later in the process

no it wont be Northampton, where the paperwork comes from, you will ask for it to be transferred to your local court, possibly a county court in your area

yes the defendant may have to attend court (think of it as being a bit like Judge Rinder, on itv, but without all his theatrics for the cameras , its a similar legal process which follow the same legal paths)

we dont expect you to understand all of this, but its still a live court case regardless , which the defendant needs to defend and may have to attend court in front of a JUDGE too

what we dont want is for you to have two threads on the same topic, its like ping pong and stuff gets missed

so what WE want is for you to stick to your original thread so all the information is in the one place

thank you
    Last edited by Redx; 12-03-2017 at 10:44 AM.
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • Mabinogion
    • By Mabinogion 12th Mar 17, 11:01 AM
    • 62 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    Mabinogion
    • 12th Mar 17, 11:01 AM
    • 12th Mar 17, 11:01 AM
    Thank you but i went back to my original thread to post but the posts never worked that's why i came back to you. I wrote 3 different posts and it seems dead nothing posted.
    • Redx
    • By Redx 12th Mar 17, 11:04 AM
    • 15,151 Posts
    • 19,082 Thanks
    Redx
    • 12th Mar 17, 11:04 AM
    • 12th Mar 17, 11:04 AM
    I have transferred all the info into your other thread

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5503028&page=2

just stick to that one

it did not help that you posted in the middle of the night

if you or anyone else replies in it (like I have just done) , it boosts it up to the top of the forum again

opening several threads on the same topic will not help you

stick to that single thread that myself and coupon-mad replied in , nobody wants to be awkward so all we ask is that you follow the rules here and stick to the one thread only , letting the others "die"

here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5503028&page=2

just use that one

thank you
    Newbies !!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

41Posts Today

3,635Users online

Martin's Twitter