Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • the_wheels_have_fallen_of
    • By the_wheels_have_fallen_of 10th Mar 17, 11:34 PM
    • 185Posts
    • 160Thanks
    the_wheels_have_fallen_of
    Any successes for POPLA procedural errors ?
    • 10th Mar 17, 11:34 PM
    Any successes for POPLA procedural errors ? 10th Mar 17 at 11:34 PM
    Hello everyone

I have a separate long thread about my ongoing ecp appeal at church farm, Stockton Heath in Warrington. Another forum user used a similar appeal to me on the same day for landowner authority and won at Popla. I did not.

Anyone had any successes at overturning original decision at Popla on procedural errors ?
Page 1
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 11th Mar 17, 11:18 PM
    • 51,578 Posts
    • 65,180 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 11th Mar 17, 11:18 PM
    • 11th Mar 17, 11:18 PM
    POPLA will not change a decision, unless there are procedural errors. But it is still worth complaining.

There were a couple of messed up ones on pepipoo v Premier Park where John Gallagher the Lead Adjudicator admitted in a reply that the decision was WRONG but they would still not change it because it wasn't their policy (you could not make it up!).

Search both forums for the word 'Gallagher' to read the ones where the Lead Adj got involved, they are few and far between. Someone here got one overturned, username started with a 'B' I think.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• the_wheels_have_fallen_of
    • By the_wheels_have_fallen_of 11th Mar 17, 11:26 PM
    • 185 Posts
    • 160 Thanks
    the_wheels_have_fallen_of
    • 11th Mar 17, 11:26 PM
    • 11th Mar 17, 11:26 PM
    POPLA will not change a decision, unless there are procedural errors. But it is still worth complaining.

There were a couple of messed up ones on pepipoo v Premier Park where John Gallagher the Lead Adjudicator admitted in a reply that the decision was WRONG but they would still not change it because it wasn't their policy (you could not make it up!).

Search both forums for the word 'Gallagher' to read the ones where the Lead Adj got involved, they are few and far between. Someone here got one overturned, username started with a 'B' I think.
    Originally posted by Coupon-mad
    Thanks, as always, Coupon-mad, I'll start searching tomorrow. I've come to see that the whole thing is a farce !!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

162Posts Today

1,359Users online

Martin's Twitter