Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sleepyjones
    • By sleepyjones 10th Mar 17, 5:49 PM
    • 3,143Posts
    • 257,224Thanks
    sleepyjones
    Google's new invisible recaptcha
    • 10th Mar 17, 5:49 PM
    Google's new invisible recaptcha 10th Mar 17 at 5:49 PM
    1 less Click for entering comps!

"Since the launch of No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA, millions of internet users have been able to attest they are human with just a single click. Now we're taking it a step further and making it invisible. Human users will be let through without seeing the "I'm not a robot" checkbox, while suspicious ones and bots still have to solve the challenges. We’re excited about this and hope you will give it a try"

https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/invisible.html?ref=webdesignernews.com
Page 1
    • Zanzib
    • By Zanzib 10th Mar 17, 6:04 PM
    • 3,804 Posts
    • 55,206 Thanks
    Zanzib
    • 10th Mar 17, 6:04 PM
    • 10th Mar 17, 6:04 PM
    I must be suspicious then, because the other day on a non-competition website- one I visit regularly put up the pictures after I clicked the 'I'm not a robot'.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

984Posts Today

6,699Users online

Martin's Twitter