Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • colinw
    • By colinw 10th Mar 17, 4:22 PM
    • 49,443Posts
    • 135,188Thanks
    colinw
    2017 F1 Thread
    • 10th Mar 17, 4:22 PM
    2017 F1 Thread 10th Mar 17 at 4:22 PM
    Sad way to start it but John Surtees former Formula 1 and motorcycling world champion has died at the age of 83, his family have announced.

As for the F1 testing it looks like this might be an interesting season as Ferrari are looking pretty good in testing. Mercedes might have some real competition this year. Looks like McClaren's problems are continuing though.
Page 6
    • colinw
    • By colinw 16th Jul 17, 2:16 PM
    • 49,443 Posts
    • 135,188 Thanks
    colinw
    10 mins stop due to problem with second coffee pod I did catch that over take though
    • Gettingtherequickly
    • By Gettingtherequickly 16th Jul 17, 2:28 PM
    • 3,397 Posts
    • 14,446 Thanks
    Gettingtherequickly
    What the hell happened there?
    Did my LBM in reverseFinally debt free with money in the bank!

I know I am getting old, but there is no need for my consultant to age me by another 10 years 😉
    • colinw
    • By colinw 16th Jul 17, 2:28 PM
    • 49,443 Posts
    • 135,188 Thanks
    colinw
    Wow what a bizzare finish!
    • uberalles
    • By uberalles 16th Jul 17, 2:43 PM
    • 3,986 Posts
    • 8,160 Thanks
    uberalles
    Wow what a bizzare finish!
    Originally posted by colinw
    Was a great finish even though it negatively impacted on both Ferrari drivers especially, from my perspective, Vettel.

But that is what makes it , the race otherwise was fairly boring except a couple of good overtakes.

Leaves the halfway stage with almost level pegging and Vettel just in the Championship lead. All to play for, but more so train for, over the mid Championship break.
    Two class of people in the UK. Those that always pay and those that are happy to sit back, relax and let others pay. I know which I am, I also know I'm in the minority.
    He knows there's fewer more distressing sights than that of an British man in a baseball cap.
    I got so tired of concluding that there's nothing for us to conclude.....
    • colinw
    • By colinw 16th Jul 17, 2:46 PM
    • 49,443 Posts
    • 135,188 Thanks
    colinw
    Was a great finish even though it negatively impacted on both Ferrari drivers especially, from my perspective, Vettel.

But that is what makes it , the race otherwise was fairly boring except a couple of good overtakes.

Leaves the halfway stage with almost level pegging and Vettel just in the Championship lead. All to play for, but more so train for, over the mid Championship break.
    Originally posted by uberalles
    Nice to see Kimi at least getting a podium but he does not look to happy about it
    • Gettingtherequickly
    • By Gettingtherequickly 16th Jul 17, 3:03 PM
    • 3,397 Posts
    • 14,446 Thanks
    Gettingtherequickly
    Nice to see Kimi at least getting a podium but he does not look to happy about it
    I didn't watch that part, had to feed my Christmas cakes I couldn't cope with Hamilton being interviewd

I know I am getting old, but there is no need for my consultant to age me by another 10 years 😉
    • colinw
    • By colinw 16th Jul 17, 3:05 PM
    • 49,443 Posts
    • 135,188 Thanks
    colinw
    I didn't watch that part, had to feed my Christmas cakes I couldn't cope with Hamilton being interviewd
    Originally posted by Gettingtherequickly
    Christmas already
    • Gettingtherequickly
    • By Gettingtherequickly 16th Jul 17, 3:27 PM
    • 3,397 Posts
    • 14,446 Thanks
    Gettingtherequickly
    Christmas already
    Got so many cakes to make, need to start. Hopefully will get them finished by end of month

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

266Posts Today

1,567Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin