Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • suki1964
    • By suki1964 9th Mar 17, 10:02 PM
    • 10,040Posts
    • 24,744Thanks
    suki1964
    Our secret pash
    • 9th Mar 17, 10:02 PM
    Our secret pash 9th Mar 17 at 10:02 PM
    I'm watching Peaky Blinders and have to say, Cillian Murphy makes it worth watching, and I'm not always convinced by his acting skills

So come on, male, female, who are you watching just because they are pure eye candy?
Page 2
    • Ames
    • By Ames 10th Mar 17, 3:47 PM
    • 16,488 Posts
    • 28,871 Thanks
    Ames
    Yum

Who is he? What's he in? And do you think he'd be interested in a tubby grandmother?
    Originally posted by suki1964
    He was the lead character in Sons of Anarchy. He's got a couple of films coming out soon, including playing King Arthur. Which will hopefully have lots of action scenes.
    Save
    Unless I say otherwise 'you' means the general you not you specifically.

Reading the alphabet in 2017. 21/100
    ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
    • suki1964
    • By suki1964 10th Mar 17, 3:49 PM
    • 10,040 Posts
    • 24,744 Thanks
    suki1964
    He was the lead character in Sons of Anarchy. He's got a couple of films coming out soon, including playing King Arthur. Which will hopefully have lots of action scenes.
    Save
    Originally posted by Ames

Interesting, Sons of Anarchy was just recommended to us, will give it a go after Peaky Blinders. Don't think my heart could take too much eye candy in one night
    • rainbowfairydust
    • By rainbowfairydust 10th Mar 17, 9:05 PM
    • 16,200 Posts
    • 46,709 Thanks
    rainbowfairydust
    i am also partial to Cillian Murphy

currently thinking that douglas archer from bbc ss-gb drama programme - i am also a fan of his sexy husky accent

I like RainbowFairyDust .....

RFD for president .... Ra! Ra! Ra!
    Originally posted by Sleazy

Mature Student
    2015 - 2018

Year One Done

Year Two - 26/9/16
    • Mrs_Ryan
    • By Mrs_Ryan 10th Mar 17, 11:40 PM
    • 10,286 Posts
    • 18,916 Thanks
    Mrs_Ryan
    I must be really odd because all those hunky looking blokes leave me utterly cold! My mum fancies Aidan Turner I bought her a signed picture of him for Christmas and she framed it and put it on her bedside table with the Poldark mug I brought her back from Cornwall when I was on hols there Both her and my sister think he's the best thing since sliced bread and I'm like I can't see the attraction
    I don't watch a lot of TV so don't really know who the good looking blokes are? Although if I had to pick, I think I've said before I've got a huge crush on Danny Dyer and I also think Chris Ramsey is rather hot (plus he's a Geordie and a lovely bloke to boot- I had a hilarious conversation with him at Loughborough Town Hall when some bloke in the queue asked his mate what language we were speaking. Priceless )
    Very proud to be Open University BA (Hons) English Lang and Lit Graduate! ❤️DMU MA English begins 09/17
    WFC and pleased to be sponsor for the 2nd season ❤️ 🐝
    Will always miss you Elle and will never forget you, brightest star in the sky 😢
    • Sam Fallow
    • By Sam Fallow 11th Mar 17, 1:46 AM
    • 807 Posts
    • 1,866 Thanks
    Sam Fallow
    Two females that I'll watch anything they act in...

Olivia Colman

Sheridan Smith
    I don't like morning people. Or mornings. Or people.
    • Meg x
    • By Meg x 11th Mar 17, 12:05 PM
    • 2,026 Posts
    • 2,237 Thanks
    Meg x
    ^^^^Olivia Colman is brilliant!

You can keep all of your young hunks...this man really does it for me *swoon*

Edited to add - my daughter's future FIL resembles him a lot....just a pity he's married to her future MIL...
    Last edited by Meg x; 11-03-2017 at 12:08 PM.
    ''Embrace the glorious mess that you are''

Elizabeth Gilbert

''The world is made of faith, trust, and pixie dust''
    J.M. Barrie
    • Ames
    • By Ames 11th Mar 17, 3:03 PM
    • 16,488 Posts
    • 28,871 Thanks
    Ames

Edited to add - my daughter's future FIL resembles him a lot....just a pity he's married to her future MIL...
    Originally posted by Meg x
    Someone else I've seen on stage (twice). Fantastic actor.
    Save
    Unless I say otherwise 'you' means the general you not you specifically.

Reading the alphabet in 2017. 21/100
    ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
    • tommix
    • By tommix 11th Mar 17, 3:30 PM
    • 35,665 Posts
    • 143,077 Thanks
    tommix
    Olive from 'On the Buses'..

• elsien
    • By elsien 11th Mar 17, 3:37 PM
    • 15,298 Posts
    • 38,403 Thanks
    elsien

Originally posted by Meg x
    Gone off him since he was on Graham Norton the other night. Far too much of a luvvie.

I'm going to have to put a vote in for the slightly slimmer less drink raddled version of Johnny Depp.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • Meg x
    • By Meg x 11th Mar 17, 4:14 PM
    • 2,026 Posts
    • 2,237 Thanks
    Meg x
    Gone off him since he was on Graham Norton the other night. Far too much of a luvvie.

I'm going to have to put a vote in for the slightly slimmer less drink raddled version of Johnny Depp.
    Originally posted by elsien
    What? I loved him on Graham Norton - not laughed so much in a long time, especially his story about his (none) circumcision
    ''Embrace the glorious mess that you are''

Elizabeth Gilbert

''The world is made of faith, trust, and pixie dust''
    J.M. Barrie
    • latest flame
    • By latest flame 11th Mar 17, 5:05 PM
    • 856 Posts
    • 1,646 Thanks
    latest flame
    The missus likes Tom Chambers
    • cbrown372
    • By cbrown372 11th Mar 17, 7:58 PM
    • 1,210 Posts
    • 3,728 Thanks
    cbrown372
    Just been cleaning in the kitchen and dusted down my picture of James Martin that I bought from a pub that was renovating
    Its not that we have more patience as we grow older, its just that we're too tired to care about all the pointless drama
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,426Posts Today

6,975Users online

Martin's Twitter