Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • DougConnor
    • By DougConnor 9th Mar 17, 9:48 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 0Thanks
    DougConnor
    Amazon's fake products and sellers - Is there any legal action I can take?
    • 9th Mar 17, 9:48 PM
    Amazon's fake products and sellers - Is there any legal action I can take? 9th Mar 17 at 9:48 PM
    In the past two months I have tried to buy similar products from seven different vendors on Amazon UK only to have the orders cancelled after between one and four days ("Preparing to ship")? It turns out that all the vendors were probably fake. This has taken up a lot of my time and caused me a great deal of stress - is there any legal recourse that I can take against Amazon?
Page 2
    • robatwork
    • By robatwork 11th Mar 17, 5:24 PM
    • 3,618 Posts
    • 3,934 Thanks
    robatwork
    Can I suggest that you are buying something that inherently lends itself to be sold by fakers and conmen? And therefore very likely to be either scammed or blocked.

I think if you want any meaningful advice you are going to have to tell us what it is you are buying.

You won't though, indeed we will never hear from you again.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,694Posts Today

8,853Users online

Martin's Twitter