Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • connor08
    • By connor08 9th Mar 17, 8:21 PM
    • 63Posts
    • 2Thanks
    connor08
    miss sold ppi
    • 9th Mar 17, 8:21 PM
    miss sold ppi 9th Mar 17 at 8:21 PM
    I'm very angry ive been fraudulently miss sold ppi by the broker ct capital even though we stated we did not want ppi they typed up a letter saing mr wanted ppi and forged our signatures onto this letter from our loan application we took it to the ombudsman and the ombudsman upheld our complaint but he could not look into the fraud eliment only the miss selling so he contacted the company and said they were upholding my complaint the business still said that they did not want them to look at it because it was time barred it was over 6 years but we were within the extra 3 year time limit however ct capital hunted down my loan company to get documents to use against me and when they didn't have any joy there they went to the insurance company Cardiff pinnacle and asked if there was a welcome letter that Cardiff pinnacle had been sent out to me to welcome me to the loan and to the ppi and there was one so they asked for a copy and then ct capital used that as proof that I aut to have been aware that I had ppi I can understand if it was their own document but its not their using another companies information and they cant be 100 percent that that did come out in the post to me can they firstly use somebody elses documents as proof for themselves not to pay out this ppi
    is there any documents that can or cant be used as poof by a company to stop a customer claiming back ppi
    if anybody has information please give it ive lost 3000.00 plus otherwise if I don't get any help maybe that there are some ppi advisers out there that mey be able to help thanks in advance for reading xxx this company has been fined by the fca for not taking their customers complaints seriously and not using the time bar as an excuse not to pay out (maybe there is a ct capital customer out there that has had the same experience as explained earlier

the ombudsman asked ct capital for their own evidence not a third party evidence

the underwriter cant be sure as weather the letter did go out to us as their copy is not on headed paper and it only goes on headed paper while it is being printed

if any documents are sent out they are recorded on the system
    and its not recorded in their computer diaries as been sent out
    so they are not 100 percent sure its was actually sent.

this person is a third party they cant go around willy nilly contacting my loan company and insurance company asking for documents relating to my loan i have bank details on that system and private notes i don't want people trawling through my files
    Last edited by connor08; 11-03-2017 at 1:34 PM.
Page 2
    • connor08
    • By connor08 13th Mar 17, 8:31 PM
    • 63 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    connor08
    If you want the most assistance from other users, it makes sense to ensure your posts stick to the point and are easily understood. Correctly used punctuation is an important aspect of this...
    Originally posted by Moneyineptitude

• Thank you

• My situation is very confusing and takes along time to explain.

• Even though I have been on here for since 2015 I'm still reletiveley new to using this site.

• I gave up in 2015 last time because people !!!!!ed at my situation instead of trying to help.

• So I have come back in 2017 hoping somebody can help me with a different situation .

• I didn't want to ask for advice this time and guess what the !!!!!ing begins again

But thank you for being honest and your advice has been taken but people should watch what they reply to because if I was a person who had a leaning disability or even dyslexia they would be quite offended. thank you
    • connor08
    • By connor08 13th Mar 17, 8:44 PM
    • 63 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    connor08
    Speak to a solicitor, even just for a free 30 minute consultation. You need very big pockets and no guarantee you will win, remember the burden of proof in civil court is "on the balance of probabilities", you have to be able to prove your case and you'd have to expect the bank to defend this, calling their bluff and hoping they settle is a big risk
    Originally posted by Nasqueron

• Thank You.

• You give good advice.

• I will do that.

• I will also speak to citizens advice also thank you for your valued advice it means a lot to me
    • connor08
    • By connor08 13th Mar 17, 8:47 PM
    • 63 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    connor08
    Speak to a solicitor, even just for a free 30 minute consultation. You need very big pockets and no guarantee you will win, remember the burden of proof in civil court is "on the balance of probabilities", you have to be able to prove your case and you'd have to expect the bank to defend this, calling their bluff and hoping they settle is a big risk

You give good advice.
    • But most of my solicitors in my area don't do deal with this kind of work.

• I will take it to citizens advice and ask to see what their views are they were quite good when I went to see them about my mortgage.
    • hank you
    • connor08
    • By connor08 7th Jun 17, 8:35 PM
    • 63 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    connor08

thank you I did seek free advice from a fraud solicitor as you suggested . thank you for your help from the bottom of my heart
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,974Posts Today

8,829Users online

Martin's Twitter