Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • adonis10
    • By adonis10 9th Mar 17, 11:41 AM
    • 1,317Posts
    • 144Thanks
    adonis10
    Apple ID - resetting password
    • 9th Mar 17, 11:41 AM
    Apple ID - resetting password 9th Mar 17 at 11:41 AM
    .... has to be the most painful process possible.

So, I have forgotten my password as I use touchID and have tried to reset it by using the iforgot link and following the steps - I confirm my phone number, they send a verification code by text, I enter it and then opt to start the recovery process and password reset and I am told that instructions will be sent to my mobile and the process takes a few days. Now, I first did this 2 weeks ago and received nothing so tried again today, with the same outcome.

Can anyone advise how to reset my password instantly? Why on earth should it take a few days?
Page 1
    • adonis10
    • By adonis10 10th Mar 17, 6:21 PM
    • 1,317 Posts
    • 144 Thanks
    adonis10
    • 10th Mar 17, 6:21 PM
    • 10th Mar 17, 6:21 PM
    ??????????????????
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 10th Mar 17, 8:12 PM
    • 29,360 Posts
    • 18,565 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 10th Mar 17, 8:12 PM
    • 10th Mar 17, 8:12 PM
    Ive had to reset a password but the link has been set by email and used text message.

Apologies I cant help anymore.
    Je Suis Charlie
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,610Posts Today

9,604Users online

Martin's Twitter