Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MARYZOFLORA
    • By MARYZOFLORA 5th Mar 17, 7:49 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    MARYZOFLORA
    Please help..Parking Eye - Crown Wharf. Walsall
    • 5th Mar 17, 7:49 PM
    Please help..Parking Eye - Crown Wharf. Walsall 5th Mar 17 at 7:49 PM
    Hi,
    On the 27th December 2016 we visited this car park ... It was completely rammed with Christmas shoppers ... I entered the car park at 13:12 circled for ages for a spot finally got one ... Queued for ticket to find the machine was eating the money so I went to the next one purchased a ticket at 13:37 shopped and left area at 15:37 ... Was sent a parking ticket 🙄 I appealed straight away ... Was denied.. So I've appealed with POPLA and they have also rejected it basically suggesting I took the pee!!! I am going to citizens advice tomorrow to sit for 6 hrs (unpaid from work) I really don't know whether to just sit back and let them win ... Or fight it for the little man ...
    Kerry xx
Page 2
    • Guys Dad
    • By Guys Dad 12th Sep 17, 7:55 PM
    • 10,206 Posts
    • 9,348 Thanks
    Guys Dad
    I've just had a parking fine from Parking Eye at Crown Wharf.
    Paid for parking but couldn't remember the first 2 digits of my wife's car registration.
    I typed AA and the rest correctly and displayed in the window.
    Now they've sent me a fine of £85, but if I paid within a Month £50. They've rejected my claim , but as a gesture of good will, reduced it by another £20.
    I have 2 weeks to pay....
    Originally posted by Mick Morris
    Sorry to read that. You might get some advice if you start your own thread but being pragmatic and given the fact you have attached to someone else's thread, ignored Quentin's post preceding yours which equally applies to your post, I have the feeling that your best course of action would be to pay the £20 as winning in court requires attention to detail and some effort.
    • Mick Morris
    • By Mick Morris 12th Sep 17, 8:05 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Mick Morris
    I'm sorry I didn't mean to attach to someone else's thread . This is the first time I have tried to use this Site.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

379Posts Today

2,899Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @TfLTravelAlerts: Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations now both reopened and all trains are stopping normally.

• RT @metpoliceuk: We have not located any trace of suspects, evidence of shots fired or casualties. Officers still on scene. If you are in a?

• My hopes and prayers are that this turns out to be nothing. Stay safe.

• Follow Martin