Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Hunter
    • By Hunter 5th Mar 17, 2:00 PM
    • 35Posts
    • 3Thanks
    Hunter
    Hotpoint or Tesco re faulty appliance?
    • 5th Mar 17, 2:00 PM
    Hotpoint or Tesco re faulty appliance? 5th Mar 17 at 2:00 PM
    My Hotpoint dishwasher is 11 months old and so under guarantee. It has developed a slight fault in that the indicator light for rinse aid stays on despite having been refilled. I have monitored this fault over the past 4 weeks hoping it would correct itself. Apart from this minor fault it is working fine. My query is should I contact Tesco direct who I bought it from or the Hotpoint Service company? Would I likely be offered a replacement from either as it is less than 12 months old? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thankyou.
Page 2
    • wealdroam
    • By wealdroam 11th Mar 17, 3:20 PM
    • 18,648 Posts
    • 15,548 Thanks
    wealdroam
    thankyou all for your input. The Hotpoint engineer has been and the problem is resolved.
    Many thanks to all who have contributed.
    Originally posted by Hunter
    Glad to hear you problem is resolved.

Was it a simple repair? Were any parts needed?

That information might be useful for the next person with a similar issue.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

215Posts Today

1,280Users online

Martin's Twitter