Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • shaun2017uk
    • By shaun2017uk 24th Feb 17, 9:42 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    shaun2017uk
    Aviva Amazon voucher
    • 24th Feb 17, 9:42 PM
    Aviva Amazon voucher 24th Feb 17 at 9:42 PM
    Hi could someone please help me i took out joint life insurance last year in september for myself and my wife and used to link for taking out the policy i would get a Amazon voucher i think it was for £75 after making my 5th monthly payment this months feb payment will be my sixth but havent not heard anything about my voucher as yet please advise thanks shaun
Page 1
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 24th Feb 17, 10:12 PM
    • 29,956 Posts
    • 18,971 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 24th Feb 17, 10:12 PM
    • 24th Feb 17, 10:12 PM
    Give them a ring.
    Can people stop loaning money/being a guarator to family/friends, it rarely ends well and you lose out as your money is gone or you get shafted with being a guarantor.
  • Aviva company representative
    • 25th Feb 17, 11:04 AM
    • 25th Feb 17, 11:04 AM
    Hi could someone please help me i took out joint life insurance last year in september for myself and my wife and used to link for taking out the policy i would get a Amazon voucher i think it was for £75 after making my 5th monthly payment this months feb payment will be my sixth but havent not heard anything about my voucher as yet please advise thanks shaun
    Originally posted by shaun2017uk
    Hi Shaun

I can help with that and get this looked into for you. So I can do so are you able to email me at social@aviva.co.uk with the following details for security purposes

Full name
    Date of birth
    Post code
    Policy number

Can you also please include your MSE username in your email so I can link it to this post. I'll then engage with the relevant team for you.

Many thanks

Dave
    Aviva Social Media Team
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Aviva. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • nufc87kaz
    • By nufc87kaz 6th Sep 17, 10:10 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    nufc87kaz
    • 6th Sep 17, 10:10 PM
    • 6th Sep 17, 10:10 PM
    I have the same problem. Just made my 6th payment and still no vouchers. I emailed aviva 5 days ago with no response.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

184Posts Today

1,649Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin