Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • platterfish
    • By platterfish 18th Oct 16, 9:38 PM
    • 412Posts
    • 348Thanks
    platterfish
    Circle Pay - 5 free cash
    • 18th Oct 16, 9:38 PM
    Circle Pay - 5 free cash 18th Oct 16 at 9:38 PM
    Circle Pay is like pingit/paypal and are offering 5 free when you send your first 25 to a friend. For transparency if you use this link I also receive 5. Ask a friend to sign up with this link or you code and then send them 25!

https://www.circle.com/invite/1X4PII
    Last edited by platterfish; 18-10-2016 at 9:45 PM.
Page 4
    • nabeelv
    • By nabeelv 31st Jan 18, 2:57 PM
    • 76 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    nabeelv
    Free cash for *Circle pay users*
    Hi all

So nearly everyone I know uses circle pay, its quick and simple. If you don't its easy to download from app store/play store and quick to register.

They are currently running an offer, of giving people free money guaranteed (A mystery amount between 50p and 50 supposedly) and a big prize of a chance for a chunk of your student load to be paid off or a big holiday for 2.

All you need to do is pick and wait for an email to your registered address with a code to add into your circle app and it will tell you how much you have been given.

I got 1.14 hope your luck is better

https://www.circle.com/en-gb/edunation/YA4DIQ
    • WannabeFree
    • By WannabeFree 8th Feb 18, 10:43 AM
    • 1,122 Posts
    • 9,195 Thanks
    WannabeFree
    Please consider using my referral when signing up

Thank you

https://www.circle.com/invite/82N6W6
    Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the right way.
    • mkooo
    • By mkooo 10th Feb 18, 11:33 AM
    • 276 Posts
    • 1,962 Thanks
    mkooo
    If your thinking of signing up you can do so here and we both get 5 each when you make your first transfer over 25:

https://www.circle.com/invite/81S0JD
    • BantsGlobal_
    • By BantsGlobal_ 14th Feb 18, 11:52 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    BantsGlobal_
    Morning!

Circle is a mobile payments app that allows you to easily send and request money from people using their mobile number or email address.

My refer a friend has been upped to 10 for the month. To qualify you need to follow the link below, and send 25 to someone and 10 will be instantly credited to you for withdrawal. (If you have no one to send the 25 to, you can send it to me and I will send it straight back again)
    • BantsGlobal_
    • By BantsGlobal_ 14th Feb 18, 11:56 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    BantsGlobal_
    10 circle mobile payments
    Morning!

Circle is a mobile payments app that allows you to easily send and request money from people using their mobile number or email address.

My refer a friend has been upped to 10 for the month. To qualify you need to follow the link below, and send 25 to someone and 10 will be instantly credited to you for withdrawal. (If you have no one to send the 25 to, you can send it to me and I will send it straight back again)

My referral

/invite/0MQBN5[/url]
    • jackwasho
    • By jackwasho 19th Feb 18, 8:05 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jackwasho
    3VMBY9 use this link and message me if you need
    • unemployable.me.uk
    • By unemployable.me.uk 24th Feb 18, 3:44 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    unemployable.me.uk
    If your thinking of signing up you can do so here and we both get 5 each when you make your first transfer over 25:
    Originally posted by mkooo
    Hi, just used your link and got 5 added to my account - thanks! Hopefully you got your 5 too

If anyone might like to use my referral code it's here:

circle.com/invite/W56UG1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

393Posts Today

4,459Users online

Martin's Twitter