Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • platterfish
    • By platterfish 18th Oct 16, 9:38 PM
    • 408Posts
    • 348Thanks
    platterfish
    Circle Pay - £5 free cash
    • 18th Oct 16, 9:38 PM
    Circle Pay - £5 free cash 18th Oct 16 at 9:38 PM
    Circle Pay is like pingit/paypal and are offering £5 free when you send your first £25 to a friend. For transparency if you use this link I also receive £5. Ask a friend to sign up with this link or you code and then send them £25!

https://www.circle.com/invite/1X4PII
    Last edited by platterfish; 18-10-2016 at 9:45 PM.
Page 3
    • treasureirealnds
    • By treasureirealnds 25th Oct 17, 11:03 PM
    • 239 Posts
    • 153 Thanks
    treasureirealnds
    Please feel free to use my referral code x https://www.circle.com/invite/C35D0E
    I Just love the coupons!
    • May91
    • By May91 25th Oct 17, 11:24 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    May91
    Circle
    Hi everyone

If you guys haven't signed up yet, may be worth checking them out. Sign up and receive a "mystery prize" from 50p-£50.

Here's my referral link

circle!.com/en-gb/edunation/122GWZ

It works like PayPal. After signing up, if you send across £25 to another user, such as a friend or family member, you'll receive £5 for free!
    • poppinspills
    • By poppinspills 28th Oct 17, 3:47 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    poppinspills
    This is a great app - I've been looking for an alternative to Paypal for ages... let's face it, Paypal sucks.
    You can sign up and send payments either on your computer or download the app to your phone.

My referral code is 1JTVAL.

To get the free £5 you need to link a debit or credit card (which you can remove right after you've claimed your freebie!) and send someone £25. You can send it to me, I promise I'll send it straight back and we'll both be a fiver richer.

I've already banked £30 in bonus credit - which took less than 20 mins to appear in my account after withrawing... unlike Paypals 3 day turnaround! Get in on it guys - I don't know how long this promo is gonna be around but it's legit.
    • Rachelx.x
    • By Rachelx.x 29th Oct 17, 3:56 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Rachelx.x
    Okay so to sum this app up its used to pay friends you create an account which gives you an online wallet in which you can send and receive payments from.

Heres the thing, if you use my code to sign up you and i both receive £5 once you send your first payment of £25 to a friend you get the £5 bonus.

All you really have to do is make an account using my referral code to enable you for the bonus then either send me the £25 and ill send it straight back or use the referral code to create your account however once you've created it send the £25 to somebody who you can trust.

I've tried to write the steps below to make it easy to understand.

STEP 1: Download "Circle Pay" either on your iphone/android through apple store etc

STEP 2: Sign up as you are singing up remember to enter the code A618ZR to qualify for the bonus, if you forget to enter it on the sign up screen once your account is set up simply click settings and promo codes and add it before you send any money anywhere.

STEP 3: Either send me the £25 and ill send it straight back giving me a total of £5 and you £30 (£25+£5 bonus)

OR

At this point if you don't feel comfortable with sending me the £25 get your friend/family to sign up using your referral code and send and receive the money with them, as you have already used my code on sign up you will still qualify for the bonus even if you do not send it to me.

Step 4: Repeat, you can do this until you make £500 and can withdraw your money at anytime even if you only do it once for the £5.

ENJOY! Also i have proof not sure how to post screenshots here though
    Originally posted by LoveForums
    Hey I've already signed up but may I ask a question you said respect is this with a new sign up or can u respect the process with same person struggling to get sign up myself everyone as jump on the bandwagon lol
    • sirhct
    • By sirhct 2nd Nov 17, 8:12 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    sirhct
    Hi, please use my referral link to sign up and we both get £5 once you send £25 to someone

Circle.com/invite/0WD9ZE
    • thriftytiz
    • By thriftytiz 11th Nov 17, 11:39 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    thriftytiz
    I've made £10 on Circle so far by referring friends. If you use my link below to sign up, invite a friend and send them £25, we will both get £5 back. Plus you will then get £5 back from all your friends if they do the same!

Circle.com/invite/W2ER4H
    "You should rule your money, money shouldn't rule your life."~Jaime Tardy
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like."~Will Smith
    • dizzybee
    • By dizzybee 16th Nov 17, 10:43 PM
    • 1,279 Posts
    • 7,019 Thanks
    dizzybee
    Just signed up, heres my link, thanks for using

https://www.circle.com/invite/7GM48B

• Bosco486
    • By Bosco486 20th Nov 17, 12:18 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Bosco486
    BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE - the beauty of it is we make each other some coin
    circle(dot)com/invite/SGCIH6

To you to me to you!

SGCIH6
    • Jamesdeer001
    • By Jamesdeer001 28th Nov 17, 12:58 PM
    • 198 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    Jamesdeer001
    If anyone is interested in my referral code, it is

1J8TI4

https://www.circle.com/invite/1J8TI4

Kind regards
    • joshtbh
    • By joshtbh 28th Nov 17, 1:48 PM
    • 1,371 Posts
    • 1,629 Thanks
    joshtbh
    Hi, I used Bosco's so if anyone would like to pass it on, my code is

G7TWAB

many thanks!
    • strawberryfield2233
    • By strawberryfield2233 28th Nov 17, 2:46 PM
    • 35 Posts
    • 49 Thanks
    strawberryfield2233
    If anyone is interested in my referral code, it is

1J8TI4

https://www.circle.com/invite/1J8TI4

Kind regards
    Originally posted by Jamesdeer001
    Thanks Jamesdeer001 used your code.
    • Markyboy112
    • By Markyboy112 4th Dec 17, 4:32 PM
    • 21 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Markyboy112
    Circle has been a really useful app for me so far, much easier for me to track payments between friends and family.

I would recommend withdrawing by bank transfer when you receive money from soneone as its takes up to an hour compared to a few working days when withdrawing by debit card.

Much appreciation if you use my promo code

6FE3KP
    • nayim2002
    • By nayim2002 7th Dec 17, 7:35 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    nayim2002
    Nayim
    Hey There
    Want Free £5 Off - Use my Cirlcle Pay m Promotion ER21MI to get yourself free £5
    • jscott96
    • By jscott96 16th Dec 17, 9:59 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jscott96
    Circle Pay - £10 free cash
    Hi All,

Circle Pay is a social payments app, that allows you to send and receive money instantly via their app for FREE, instantly and securely in £, $ and Euros.

If you sign up using this promo code you'll get £10 free from Circle when you send your first £25 to a friend - FAVJWJ when you download the Circle from the app store.

For transparency if you use this link I also get £10. If you sign up normally you'll get £5 so this is a special xmas offer as I am an ambassador.

Enjoy!
    • tae117
    • By tae117 18th Dec 17, 6:46 AM
    • 28 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    tae117
    I used jscott96's referral code to sign up just now.

If you haven't signed up yet please use my code CD9FYK so we can both benefit from this
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,858Posts Today

8,567Users online

Martin's Twitter