Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • platterfish
    • By platterfish 18th Oct 16, 9:38 PM
    • 407Posts
    • 348Thanks
    platterfish
    Circle Pay - 5 free cash
    • 18th Oct 16, 9:38 PM
    Circle Pay - 5 free cash 18th Oct 16 at 9:38 PM
    Circle Pay is like pingit/paypal and are offering 5 free when you send your first 25 to a friend. For transparency if you use this link I also receive 5. Ask a friend to sign up with this link or you code and then send them 25!

https://www.circle.com/invite/1X4PII
    Last edited by platterfish; 18-10-2016 at 9:45 PM.
Page 2
    • Smodlet
    • By Smodlet 21st Jul 17, 3:15 PM
    • 2,277 Posts
    • 4,782 Thanks
    Smodlet
    Hello, if anyone would like to use my link, I would be very grateful; here it is: https://www.circle.com/invite/416WPV

TIA
    What is this life if, sweet wordsmith, we have no time to take the pith?
    Every stew starts with the first onion.
    I took it upon myself to investigate a trifle; it had custard, jelly, soggy sponge things...
    • Ashers92
    • By Ashers92 21st Jul 17, 9:01 PM
    • 86 Posts
    • 156 Thanks
    Ashers92
    A question about the 5 bonus. After joining, is there a certain period of time you have to send 25 to a friend to be eligible for the 5 bonus?
    Originally posted by Marvqn1
    To clarify on the time period, I read the T&Cs and it states there is two weeks for the person to send the monies.
    #157 - Save 12k in 2016: 12000 / 12000
    House deposit saving mode active: 21690 / 40000
    • romanovski
    • By romanovski 17th Aug 17, 11:50 AM
    • 54 Posts
    • 78 Thanks
    romanovski
    mine is https://www.circle.com/invite/86GUEM if anyone wants to use it, much appreciated
    • applepie*
    • By applepie* 2nd Sep 17, 6:04 PM
    • 43 Posts
    • 631 Thanks
    applepie*
    Here's my link, thanks so much to anyone that uses it :-)

https://www.circle.com/invite/63Z88C

ETA: If you sign up with my link, then refer a friend and send 25 to them-they send it back to you, you'll then get two x 5 free!
    Last edited by applepie*; 09-09-2017 at 4:45 AM.
    • Hick
    • By Hick 11th Sep 17, 8:58 PM
    • 79 Posts
    • 769 Thanks
    Hick
    My referral code is back to 10 for the next 10 referrals until tomorrow only (9 remaining)

Morning!

Circle is a mobile payments app that allows you to easily send and request money from people using their mobile number or email address.

My refer a friend has been upped to 10 for the month. To qualify you need to follow the link below, and send 25 to someone and 10 will be instantly credited to you for withdrawal. (If you have no one to send the 25 to, you can send it to me and I will send it straight back again)

https://www.circle.com/invite/2O9R2U

Cheers!
    Originally posted by Hick
    • tunafish11
    • By tunafish11 22nd Sep 17, 2:02 PM
    • 51 Posts
    • 351 Thanks
    tunafish11
    Here's my invite link, if you sign up and send 25 to a friend, we will both get 5. Of course there is nothing stopping that friend sending the money back to you by other means

https://www.circle.com/invite/81S0JD
    • cufc_mike
    • By cufc_mike 6th Oct 17, 11:50 AM
    • 298 Posts
    • 1,637 Thanks
    cufc_mike
    Circle: Edunation
    If you don't already have a Circle account, create one today and win anything between 50p and 50. My mystery win today was a whopping 1.14 haha!

TWO AMAZING PRIZES.
    ONE TOUGH CHOICE.
    Write off uni fees or travel the world with a friend? You decide!
    Everyone's a winner. Guaranteed.
    Every time you enter, win from 50p to 50. Unlock your 🎁 mystery money!

https://www.circle.com/en-gb/edunation/RI9RR5
    Credit Card: 1st Aug 2017 --> 1,371.04 NOW --> 236.52 (82% of the way there!)
    Make a Payment a Day: 213.51 in Aug, 167.55 in Sep, 300.00 in Oct, 453.46 in Nov
    Make 400 November Challenge: 381.62 / 400 (1,921.46 since Aug '17)
    • ElefantEd
    • By ElefantEd 6th Oct 17, 12:03 PM
    • 546 Posts
    • 1,019 Thanks
    ElefantEd
    Circle - free cash (and not a scam, for a wonder)
    Circle is a money transfer service rather like paypal. At the moment it is free, and they are clearly trying to expand their base of users through a cash giveaway. Enter their competition and you are guaranteed to win between 50p and 50 - I got 1.56 which seems to be a typical amount. You will have to sign up to Circle to do this, but it is fairly painless; it will also work if you are already a member. I've been a member there for a few months, I use it solely to receive payments from Prolific Academic and transfer the money to my bank account.

If you sign up using this link: https://www.circle.com/en-gb/edunation/RZ21FB then you'll get an entry into the 'competition', as will I.
    • Gunsh0tglitt3r
    • By Gunsh0tglitt3r 7th Oct 17, 6:58 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    Gunsh0tglitt3r
    here's my link, if anyone wants to use it ( )

https://www.circle.com/invite/BW7455
    • firsttimemover
    • By firsttimemover 9th Oct 17, 12:38 PM
    • 110 Posts
    • 61 Thanks
    firsttimemover
    Here is mine, if anyone would be so kind as to use it:

https://www.circle.com/en-gb/edunation/7ZVDBK

I've just won 3 using the code above! Brilliant
    • wibblewibble
    • By wibblewibble 9th Oct 17, 4:05 PM
    • 141 Posts
    • 128 Thanks
    wibblewibble
    https://www.circle.com/en-gb/edunation/BKFF66 is my code for anyone who'd like to use it.

I just won 1.00 from the code above - thank you.
    Last edited by wibblewibble; 09-10-2017 at 4:07 PM.
    Win's so far: Cadburys Mini Eggs 1.09 Pentel Goody Bag 10 , M&S Luxury Hamper 45, 10,000 Tesco clubcard points (100)
    • 5MeoDmt
    • By 5MeoDmt 9th Oct 17, 4:37 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    5MeoDmt
    Free 10+ When you install & use the Circle app
    Hi all, Just wanted to let people know my experience with this..

Downloaded the circle app via a referral link

(you do have to install via a referral link for this offer to work)

I'm a new user so cant post links but its basically this without spaces :

circle . com/invite/8SNNHM

Followed the instructions, you have to link a bank card and send 25 to another circle user in order for you and your referrer to receive 5

Texted my referral link to my wife who installed the app

Sent her 25 - my account was instantly credited with 5

She then sent the 25 back to me - her account was credited with 5 and my account (as her referee) was also credited with another 5

We also did the same thing with my daughters phone as she has her own bank card

So free 20 profit for less than 15 minutes work! Not bad!

Withdrew to UK bank account and it was there in about half an hour

Highly recommend taking advantage of this before the offer finishes
    Last edited by 5MeoDmt; 09-10-2017 at 5:26 PM.
    • 5MeoDmt
    • By 5MeoDmt 9th Oct 17, 4:54 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    5MeoDmt
    Circle is a money transfer service rather like paypal. At the moment it is free, and they are clearly trying to expand their base of users through a cash giveaway. Enter their competition and you are guaranteed to win between 50p and 50 - I got 1.56 which seems to be a typical amount. You will have to sign up to Circle to do this, but it is fairly painless; it will also work if you are already a member. I've been a member there for a few months, I use it solely to receive payments from Prolific Academic and transfer the money to my bank account.

If you sign up using this link:then you'll get an entry into the 'competition', as will I.
    Originally posted by ElefantEd

Excellent! Just won 2 with your link!

Heres mine for someone else to win between 50p and 50 :

circle . com/en-gb/edunation/8SNNHM (without the spaces)
    • sebloak
    • By sebloak 9th Oct 17, 5:44 PM
    • 22 Posts
    • 14 Thanks
    sebloak
    My referral link too:

https://www.circle.com/invite/X1JO50

please feel free to use it.

• AprilLady
    • By AprilLady 10th Oct 17, 10:07 AM
    • 505 Posts
    • 4,494 Thanks
    AprilLady
    Jumping on the Circle bandwagon and throwing my referral link into the ring if any kind soul would like to use it!

https://www.circle.com/invite/GHO642
    • tryingtoavoiddebt
    • By tryingtoavoiddebt 10th Oct 17, 8:57 PM
    • 56 Posts
    • 399 Thanks
    tryingtoavoiddebt
    https://www.circle.com/invite/QCR2U4

Thanks Aprillady. If anyone needs a referral code please use mine x
    • trautmann93
    • By trautmann93 13th Oct 17, 1:00 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    trautmann93
    10 boost
    invite/2S0YJA - this is for 10 each currently boosted (as a new user unable to post the full link)
    • ejjones76
    • By ejjones76 16th Oct 17, 6:10 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 19 Thanks
    ejjones76
    Currently turbo boosted 10 !

New user to so no link

circle.com/invite/UP3L5T

Would be really kind if anyone would like to use this link for signing up - We both get 10 !!!!

• Silvester89
    • By Silvester89 23rd Oct 17, 7:15 AM
    • 50 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Silvester89
    If you would like to join Circle Pay and receive 5 free cash for sending 25 to a friend please use my invite link: https://www.circle.com/invite/14MP8F
    or add my invite code to your Circle Pay app: 14MP8F
    • IDeamOfFairies
    • By IDeamOfFairies 23rd Oct 17, 6:45 PM
    • 1,770 Posts
    • 48,272 Thanks
    IDeamOfFairies
    Win an instant prize upto 50 + Around World trip / 3 years Uni fees worth 30k
    https://www.circle.com/en-gb/edunation
    (you will need to register for a Circle account)

For entering you will be given a random prize of between 50p & 50 (credited to your circle account) which you can withdraw to your bank or send to a friend

T&C's

SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION AND TIMING: The Circle Education or Every Nation Sweepstakes (the Sweepstakes) begins on or about 18 September 2017 at 12:01a.m. Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and ends on 31st March 2018 at 11:59 p.m. GMT (the Sweepstakes Period). Circle reserves the right to extend the term of the Sweepstakes. At the end of the Sweepstakes Period, Sweepstakes entrant(s) will be randomly selected as the winner(s) of a Prize, from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, as set forth more fully below. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law.

ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United Kingdom, Ireland and France who (i) are at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry and (ii) have a Circle account. Employees of Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including the administrator of this Sweepstakes if any (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the Sweepstakes Entities), and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win.

HOW TO ENTER:
    During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes if you have an active and existing Circle account and by following these steps: (1) upon receiving the Education or Every Nation portal link, you may enter the portal and answer one of the two questions and be entered to win either Grand Prize 1 or Grand Prize 2 (as further described below); (2) upon completing Step 1, you will receive a randomly generated promotion code that when redeemed will issue a random prize from 0.50 (fifty pence) to 50 (fifty pounds); and (3) the Sent Payment and all activities associated with it must be for a legitimate and legal purpose. Completion of Step 1 will count as one (1) entry into the sweepstakes. Promotion codes will be generated, randomised and distributed at the time of signing up.

WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: At the end of the Sweepstakes Period, one (1) Sweepstakes entrant will win Grand Prize 1 or Grand Prize 2 dependent on which question they answered The winner will be randomly selected from all Sweepstakes Entrants. Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winner will be notified via email. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If the potential winner does not respond within five (5) of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Sponsors may successively attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winner(s) of an applicable prize in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no confirmed winner(s) of such applicable prize after such attempts have been made, such prize may go unawarded.
    For the avoidance of doubt, you may enter to win this free prize draw/Sweepstakes as many times as you like over the Sweepstakes Period but once selected as a potential winner you will not be eligible to be entered into the prize draw again.

PRIZES/ODDS: There is one (1) Grand Prize available.
    Either:
    Grand Prize 1 consists of reimbursement for tuition fees for three (3) years of university;or
    Grand Prize 2 consists of a trip around the world.
    The approximate retail value (ARV) of each prize is thirty thousand pounds (30,000).
    No cash alternative or substitution of prize will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. Applicable portions of prize will be delivered only to an address in the United Kingdom, Ireland or France (depending on the residency of the prize winner).

GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Each prize will be awarded only if the potential prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. All portions of the prize are non-assignable and non-transferable. All details and other restrictions of the prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No cash alternative or substitution of the prize will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. The prize winner shall be solely responsible for all applicable taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. The potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, Prize Claim Documents). If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return any requested Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of prize notification, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected.
    Yes, I know there is no "R" in the word dream in my username - it was setup in memory of my grandson
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,985Posts Today

8,272Users online

Martin's Twitter